[smut] degrading you (george weasley)

prompts: none
summary: overhearing a conversation between you and Hermione, George is desperate to change your mind
characters: George Weasley, Hermione Granger
warnings: SMUT, degrading, possessiveness, dominance, choking, cursing

"So, how's George then?" She smiles, Hermione picks up her tea taking a fruitful sip before setting it down on the bedside table.
"In what sense?" Y/n narrows her eyebrows at her, a teasing smirk painted Hermione's face.
"How is he in bed? Of course." She giggles, the other girl almost spitting out her teeth.
"Granger! Like I'd tell you that. I'd never ask you about Ron." She scoffs at her, smiling after.
"I'm just curious, who's the better brother?"
Y/n sits on this statement for a moment, weighing her options.
"Well-" Hermione's ears perked up. "-I mean, he's good, like really good."
"But...?" Granger urges.
"He's just a little too...sweet? Almost as if he's afraid to just- take me. I know he wouldn't agree to hurting me and I wouldn't want that either but I just wish he's be more dominant." She sighs, a slanted smile reflecting against Hermione's understanding one.
"I completely get that. Ron was like that at first before I...."
The intellectual witch went on to detail how she turned Ron into a dominant. But someone, who had been very intrigued by the conversation had passed by and decided to stay and hear the rest. George. Hearing that his girlfriend wasn't completely satisfied with him lit a fuse in his head. He was definitely going to do something about this.
Meanwhile, Y/be had moved the conversation into more conventional things, the thought was out of sight and out of mind.

"Thanks for this, it feels like it's been ages since we had a catch up." I grinned towards my friend, snugly awaiting for her fiancé to come to bed. I adjust my shorts and George's oversized shirt.
"I want to do this more often. Especially since Ron is busy most of the time, I still can't believe I haven't heard any news about my application from the MoM!" Hermione groaned in annoyance, searching for her place in the ministry has been tough for her. And we all thought she would have it the easiest.
We said our goodbyes and I left her room, turning off to go downstairs, craving a glass of water.

I tried to make my footsteps as quiet as possible, a seemingly hard feat considering the creaky wood of the burrow. As I near the bathroom,the creaking gets worse, I stop and try to plan my footing better but before I can I'm grabbed and pulled into the bathroom.
"What-" I attempt to speak, but I am immediately shushed by my kidnapper.
"Quiet, you." I know instantly who this is.
"George? What in Godric's name are you doing up this late?" I scold him.
"No, my dear, it's you who is in trouble this time." His voice is low and taunting.
"I have no idea what you mea-" I'm cut off by my back hitting one of the bathroom walls, George's hands pushed against my shoulders, firmly.

"That's enough out of you, love. Be quiet or address me correctly." His smooth voice is so calm.
"Well, what-"
"Options are master, daddy or my personal favourite, sir." My nose scrunches up at them until I hear the last one, deciding to go for the latter.
"Sir, why are we in the bathroom?"
"I need to teach you a lesson. Fred is still awake so the bedroom is a no-go. I've charmed us in here so no sounds can be heard from the outside. Feel free to scream for me all you want." He winks at me, the dingy bathroom light creates an intense aura.
"I'm tired, George-"
I whine as he picks up my hands and pins them above me.
"It's, sir, to you. Now you are going to be my little slut, or I'll tell everyone you know that you don't think I'm good enough in bed." This was not what I had in mind for tonight but the way he calls me a slut sends something through me. I whimper lightly as the name echoes throughout the washroom.
He smiles.

"You really like that don't you?"

"Sir, I never said you weren't good enough, I just-"