6. Dont think around Wanda (at all)

(This font means in your head)

Pepper should quit and become a chef because dang she makes a five star meal, this is some Gordon Ramsay type shit.

There were at least six different conversations going around the table at once. I had sat in the middle of Spider man who turned out to be Peter Parker.

Who called that? Me bitch.

In front of me was Wanda, next to her was Vision and Natasha. And on my other side, my right, was the gorgeous Winter solder.

Eating my five star meal and hearing snippets of everyone's conversation mostly Thor rambling on to Tony about how he needs to buy more pop tarts.

My eyes wondering around the table landing on the solder beside me. My eyes tracing every part of his muscular body soon landing on his shiny arm.

Oh wonders that arm could do, the places that arm could take me-

Wanda's eyes went wide halfway spit out her water hearing this and bumping her knee on the table made everyone drop there conversation and turn there attention to her.

"Are you ok wands"

Nat said placing a hand on her shoulder concern.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine just somethings my thought."

She said narrowing her eyes toward me, everyone went back to their conversations but I was still caught on why she looked at me like that.

What was look for, does she not like me?
She's THE Scarlett witch she can read-
Oh shit...
OH SHIT !
Omg Wanda I'm so sorry
Holy Jesus this is embarrassing...

She smiled at me from across the table but to soon replace it with a glance at Bucky arm and her eyebrow arching.

Do I take it back...
No

A smile formed on my face which turned into a quite laugh and so did Wandas.

I mean we were all thinking it.

I herd her voice in my head continue the conversation. We were getting mischievous glances from Natasha so Wanda filled her in on what was going on.

Natasha smiled at me when I arched an eyebrow at her, she started laughing and nodding her head to.

We all were way to deep in our conversation that we forgot that Wanda wasn't the only one that ho could read minds.

Loki sat at the end on the table wide eyed staring at the three of us in horror.

Once I looked down at the God sitting there regretting his whole life at the dinner table I immediately wanted to pour a bucket of holy water on myself.

HOLY SHIT LOKI I AM SO SORRY
OMG WANDA WANDA!

She looked at me confused and I just flung my eyes toward Loki with hers following, soon joined by Natashas.

They both to went wide eyed and needed a bucket of holy water pored on them.

"Brother are you ok you look like you've seen great horrors"

Thor said turning his body from Tony to his traumatized brother.

"Oh trust me brother I saw more that great horrors."

...

It was late after dinner and everyone had settled back down in there rooms.

While I sat on my windowsill reading my book watching the sun melt beyond the horizon skimming through each word I hit the last chapter.