CYKO - The Beginning

"J7 Police Station,come in, Phoenix Marketcity parking lot la gunshots fired,oru policeman and oru civilian shot dead; Killer yaarunu theriyala,over". A constable was roaming around the parking area searching for any clue against the killer.

At that time, the lights started blinking, and a man was sneaking his way outside, but the constable spotted him behind a blue car. He called him,"Dei, yaara adhu blue car pinnadi olinju irukkuradhu,veliya vaada" The man came out of hiding, and stood raising his hand before the policeman. He was wearing a black coat with a inner blue T-shirt and blue jeans with a smart watch and a brown bag. The constable asked."Yaara nee, inga enna panra, bag la ennada?" He said,"Sir,bag mela lam kai vaikkadhinga. Na reporter. Aprom paper la.." "Adhula enakku theriyum! Inga oru police kaarana konnurukaanga, nee ennadanna inga 'hide and seek' vilayaaditu irukka."Sir, kola nadanthu fulla! Nalla cover story theditu irundhen, nalla vela! Sir, enna konjam crime scene ku kootitu pongalen?" "Dei, sadist! Inga kola nadanthirukkunren, cover story kekura!"Oh, apdiya, paathukalam sir, paathukalaam!Kola panna therinja enakku cover story theda theriyaadha enna!" Saying so, he was walking backwards. "Adhellam paathu...,oru nimisham,enna sonna!" Hearing this, the guy started running, while the constable chased him, and somehow, managed to snatch his bag."Sir, bag ah kudunga sir. Naa poganum!" "Dei, bag ah olunga kuduthutu surrender aagidu, athuthaan unakku nalladhu!" "Adhellam mudiyathu, venumna bag ah vachiko", and he left grip of the bag, which made the policeman fall to the ground with the bag. When the bag fell,a gun came out, which drew the attention of the officer. When he tried to take it, two hands pulled him and threw him. As he was in mid-air, a car without a driver smashed him hard and he fell down dead.

 As he was in mid-air, a car without a driver smashed him hard and he fell down dead