School

Im Kay. I have a life as some of you. A devorced mother and father step siblings and Step mother. Anyway my story starts off at 5:30 in the morning when i wake up for school. I get out of bed 5 minutes after i turn on the light and eat breakfast. then i get changed into one of my best skinny jeans and a t-shirt. i brush my teeth brush my hair and either straiten it or put it up.

sometimes i get a ride from my Step-sisters freind Preston( ill call him Pepto a lot) if not i walk 15 min. to school. When i get there i have people waiting for me at my locker. One of them is my best friend Kaylee and then there is my crush Joe and my other best friend (i will sometimes call her pork chop) Emma.

they are all unique in their own ways. Kaylee is encredably small but fast and sneaky. Joe is tall and plays football along with Track. hes not the nicest kid in the world but hes really nice to me. Emma... She is just plain weird. She doesnt play any sports and loves to text a lot and mess around to get detention. Me well.... I play softball and Basketball and sometimes ill play football with the boys. Yea we are a wierd group but it works.

I dont have first period with any of them. I have English, then gym. I dont have that with them either. but i do dominate during gym. I can be very aggressive. Anyway 3rd piriod i have with Kaylee. We are working on a project that we just started..... Lets just say that it was suppost to be done 2 days ago and we just got an idea of what to do.

4th period i have with Joe. Thats where we get to hang out a lot in, We get a lot of detentions in Math. And most of the time it was because we mess around to much and get on the teachers nerves, but this time it was Joe. He literally jumped up out of no where and said he was going to have my baby. Everyone laughed exept the teacher and i. i was embarresed and the teacher was ticked off. We were sent to ISS which was the funniest classroom ever we can do whatever we want and we wont get in trouble.

After that its just another boring day of having softball after school. But that was 4 months ago....