Part 1 bush fire

Bush fire woke up to burning dragon and blood like ever morning even when he hatched he new the world was war and death.

Bush fire got up and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

His parents left a weeks worth of food for him to eat. His mother lapis worked at the palace 24/7 and his father whirlwind fights in the war.

I really hope I'm not next. Bush fire thought

It's common for a dragonet to get carried off into the war sense the sky wings don't have that many dragons in the war. The sand wings have a huge tribe the biggest in phyirrha.

Bush fire left the cave to go to school as he leapt off the edge of the opening of the cave he saw a sand wing prisoner getting carried into the palace to decide his fate. he looked young but not to young probably in his 20's.

Bush fire landed by the opening to the school. Only a few dragonets get to go to school him being one of them.

"Oh good morning bush fire" miss meadowlark she said cheerfully.

How could she stay so happy after what happened to her kids and mate? Bush fire thought

"Good morning miss meadowlark" bush fire said in the most happiest way possible.

Bush fire went to his seat and waited till the rest of his class got here.

—————————after school————————-

Bush fire was tired from today's work it was about all 6 tribes and how there were founded.

Bush fire wondered if there were more it is a possibility since no one has looked. Every tribe was kinda close by each other.

Bush fire leaped into the air and went home to finish today's home work.

After bush fire sat down he got to work.

What are the most aggressive tribes?
A: sand wings & mudwings
B: rain wings & night wings
C: rain wings & ice wings

Bush new it was C

Just then he heard talon steps immediately his heart started pounding.

He slowly got up and went into a crouch. He slowly walked into the living room and turned the corner just to find his mom.

Her shiny light red almost pink scales sparkled in the light her red under belly as red as blood and her yellow eyes were memorizing.

Bush fire ran up to his mom and immediately Bring her into a hug and didn't let go for minutes it seemed like.

"Hi there hun how are you doing? Are you getting good grades in school? Have you been eating enough? Are you learning anything new?" Lapis said

"Mom I'm doing fine don't worry about me" bush fire said with a giggle

They hugged again and laughed.

"Well let's have dinner" lapis said

They walked into the kitchen lapis grabbed a plump hawk and bush fire grabbed a gray rabbit.

They ate and shared conversation for awhile till the sun set over the mountain peaks.

"Hey mom" bush fire said braking the silence. "Is dad every coming....is....." bush fire hesitated but forced it out " is he ever coming back?"

Lapis stopped chewing and didn't say anything for awhile. "Well i have been getting less and less letters every day." Lapis said "but if he is really gone you should read the last letter i ever got from him. I've been to scared to read it so you should read this" lapis said handing him a scroll with a red ceiling indicating that it was from a skywing.

Bush fire took the scroll nodding to his mom and went to his room to read it.

As he sat down he broke the wax ceiling and opened the scroll. It read

This letter has got to be quick we're bunkered down in a small cave this could be the end. Many have fallen dragonets,mothers,fathers,brothers and sisters they are all dead. Blood stains the rocks spirits are broken but i will stay strong for you for our son. They took the scroll from me but i got the chance to finish writing. They took us prisoner i don't know what they will do but I'm going to admit I'm scared. I don't have anymore time i love you and i always will.
                                                       - whirlwind

Bush fire didn't know it then but those were the last words his father ever spoke. His father might be dead but there is that little chance he might still be alive.

He felt tears form in his eyes. Bush fire got up and ran to his mother and hugged her. They shared there sadness and cried.

They let go after awhile but tears still streaming down there faces.

"You should probably get some rest" lapis said while wrapping a wing around her sad son comforting him.

Bush fire nodded and leaned into his mother.

His mother kissed him goodnight and he walked into his room and Laid on his bed his head laying on his arms.

Bush fire felt his eyes getting heavy and he slowly drifted into sleep letting the quiet dark consume him and letting his worries flow away into a peaceful sleep.

————————————————————————

I hope you guys liked this idk how many views this will get but for the ones who do read this i hope you liked this story.