Costumes

Not edited 😋

You walked in your dorm room and sat on your bed tiered from all of your classes. Your roommate Sasha just came in "Hey y/n when did you get back" she said "hey how's it going" Connie said as he walked in.

You've know Sasha and Connie for quite a while you met in high school but really became friends your first year in college at Trost university.
Trost university is a pretty wealthy school. You had to get a scholarship but Connie and Sashas parents are pretty loaded so they're parents just payed for them.
"Hey y/n are you going to Jean's party tonight" Connie ask "yeah I think I am isn't it a costume party though and I don't have a costume" I say "oh why don't you go costume shopping with us" Sasha says and instantly Connie chimes in "yes you should totally come we all could go as the three mouse catears or something" me and Sasha look at each other and laugh "what?" Connie says dumbfounded "um no we gotta be something sexy Sasha says jumping up and down grabbing my hands

Time skip to costume shopping
(Btw you ended up desiding to go to the party)

Connie Sasha and you walk into party city and Sasha drags you the sexy costume section and it has all the cliches. While your glancing around you turn around and see Sasha hold up a sexy police outfit and say "your going to look so sexy that Levi won't be able to take his eyes off of you" oh yeah Levi will probably be there, i lightly "hm" in thought. do i really wanna go and probably make a scoop of myself? no. not really.
Me and sash are still looking until a angel and devil costume cetches my eye and I say "wait Sasha why didn't we think if this sooner!!" and she doesn't look up and she just states "hm?" slowly she tears her eyes away from the fire fighter costume she was looking at and she looks up at me wiggling them in the air and her face lights up immediately as she says "omg y/n you are so smart yes we should be them but I call devil" she says estaticly and after we finalize are decision about the costumes some more we go to find Connie and we find him in the men's section and he is looking at a sexy construction costume and he ask us "should I get this and he holds it up in front of him "you where that tonight and i might have to take you home with me" you say giggling as you and sasha see the heat rush to his face you burst out laughing "it's not funny." connie says with a straight face then soon joins you in your laughter.

~~~next chapter the party ??

Authors note:
Connie really sed bob the builder with his costume 😅

~~~~~
This is my first fanfic sry if it sucks and some constructive criticism would be nice and should I continue this 😝😝🤌
And sry the chapter is rly short