Ch. 7 "Am I?"

-Karl's Pov-

It's fun to talk to Y/n's mom, she's nice but too energetic for her having a bf. I wonder if she have any ex or none.

"Karl?.." I hear Y/n talk as the door opened.

"Yes?" I ask back

"Come.." she seems.. upset?

"Why are you upset?" I asked.

"I- come." She grabbed my hand. SHE- oh she lets go.

"Sorry" she say and grab my wrist, It's alright.

We walked upstairs and stopped Infront of a door. Y/n opened the door and we walked inside. 'whoa this room is really2 cute' I thought to myself.

"T-this is my room. W-we don't have any more room for us to sleep..so, we're sleeping here. If you're alright with it too,if ur not ima find a hotel near here." She says. Ohh she's upset bc of this.. aww it's cute. Wait what-

"How is it?." She asked back with her monotone voice. Oof- she's changed so fast.

"I'm alright, but.." I saw there's only 1 bed. "Ima sleep on the floor." I say.

"No. Ur the bed, if mom finds out you're on the floor it'll be bad." She say as she walks towards the door.

"But i-" I was cut off by the sound of closed door. 'umm ok..' I thought.

-Y/n's Pov-

"Y/n!" I hear my mom shout at me.

"Yes?" I say.

She walks to me and.. she seems mad. Oh god,what else will happened.

"I thought he's your bf?!" She say.

"N-" oh right act. "Yes,why?"

"Why don't u use the bed with him then." She say. 'well bc he's not my real bf' I thought.

"Cuddle? Nah. He doesn't feel like it." I say to her. Then Karl gets out of the room.

"I'm alright with it!" He say. Wait what?! Oh yes, it's act. Remember it Y/n. We'll probably won't cuddle later.

"Ah yes, Y/n don't be too embarrassed, he's your bf after all." My mom says then walks away.

-Karl's Pov-

What did I just do?! I just say I want to cuddle her! No no, I'm sure she doesn't take it seriously. Right?

|Time Skip|

We're planning on watching something on Netflix tonight. I hope she doesn't fall asleep on me.. it'll be awkward.

"What movie do you want?" She ask me.

"Nemo!" I say. I have no idea what to watch.

"Alright." She say. She looks adorable. OH CUT IT OFF KARL.

The whole movie is funny,Y/n keeps insulting how stupid are the characters.

"OH COME ON! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GETS DOWN?! STUPID FISH!!" Y/n says,I laughed.

The movie is still playing and It's in the middle on movie,Y/n seems so quiet too. I don't know if she's asleep but I feel so tired.

-Y/n's Pov-

'its useless to keep insulting them,they wouldn't be smarter anyway' I thought. So I keep quiet while the movie was playing. I flinched. I feel something on my shoulder,I looked at it. It's Karl? Is he fall asleep? Probably. He looks so peaceful there. I looked at his face and I smiled. 'OMFG WHY AM I SMILING?!' I thought to myself.

I can finnaly moved on from that and keep watching the movie. I feel something touched my waist. Ofc I looked at it immediately. It's Karl's hand.. it's so soft. OMFG PLS Y/N NO!. Suddenly I feel like my eyes getting heavy.. I fall asleep.

|Time Skip|

I woke up and i can't see anything. Am I blind?? No there's no fucking way I'm blind. I started to move, then I looked up,WE'RE CUDDLING!! I feel my face heating up and feels like I'm going to die,this is too embarrassing what should I do? Probably move? but I don't want to.. WAIT WTF-

×Flashback×

-Karl's Pov-

The movie is finished.. I'm so sleepy, I'll just get the blanket and sleep on floor. It's 2Am already, I saw Y/n asleep too.. I can feel her head on lying on my chest. "OH MY GOD.." I say almost wake her up. I took my hands off from her waist slowly, but she stopped me.

"No.. it's warmy.." she say.

I freaked out. 'She's so cute! I can't resist' I thought. Then I just decided to take my hand back there. But now I have all of my hands there. We're cuddling. I can feel myself blushing really hard rn.

+Flashback finished+

-y/n's Pov-

It's been 2 hours since I woke up, 'HE'S CU- NO NO.' I thought to myself, I ca. Feel my face burning so hard. There's no way I'm in love with this weird cute man. 'AH WTF AGAIN??!' I thought. I'm totally in love with this man.

No, he's not cute/ anything. He's weird,clingy, and..

No, it's all lies, he's cute, adorable, and much more I can't explain here.

----------------------------------
AYO! 2 CHAPTER UPDATED!! DON'T FORGET TO STAY HYDRATED AND EAT SNACKS MORE!!

Not much to say bc idfk what to say here man,bye lya! And thx for reading!