The Prince's Story [8]

Y/N'S POV:

Y/N'S POV:

There was a small hole in the wall that lead to the next cell. It must've been made by the previous prisoner.

I could just barely make-out Techno's face but he was there. He was leaning against the back wall.

"Techno!" I whisper shouted again.

He slowly opened his eyes and crawled over to the hole in the wall. "Y/N?" He said, "I was hoping that you had actually made it out of here."

"I was close.. you have a lot of explaining to do!" I said, "Prince Technoblade."

He glared at me, "I'm not a Prince."

Well, obviously he isn't anymore. Because he's in a cell, right next to me and the rest of the people here.

I whispered, "Why didn't you just tell me? I would've listened. I wouldn't have judged you.."

"I'm not exactly comfortable telling a stranger my entire life story."

TECHNOBLADE'S POV:

Who does she think she is? Challenge her. Ignore her. Don't listen to her. She's mocking you.

She spoke quietly, "We're both about to get beheaded for crimes against Manberg. Now would be a good time to explain."

Don't tell her.. what if she's working for him.. don't trust her.. hi im new to chat.. stfu user797283 we're trying to have a dramatic moment.. srry.. yea stfu

I sigh, "Yeah.. that's true.."

[-]

I snuck behind one of the pillars in the throne-room

I snuck behind one of the pillars in the throne-room. My father, The King, was sitting on the throne and talking to someone.

I couldn't make out what they were saying. It sounded like gibberish from a distance.

I needed to talk to him.. discreetly.. I was hearing voices. I knew it sounded weird. Every once in a while an unrecognizable voice would pop up in my head. They would tell me to do something.