˚ ༘ˀˀ ꒰‧⁺ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ✎ˀ

❀° ┄───────╮
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
╰───────┄ °❀

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ see you around, beautiful❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ see you around, beautiful❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

『••✎••』

you were walking down the halls on your way to lunch when suddenly you were pulled into a closet. "whoa... what the fuck?" you finally look up to see the person who did this. "kenma? what is wrong with you? i almost shit my pants."

"you're not wearing any pants," you slowly looked down—you were wearing your uniform which was a skirt. "you know what i mean dickhead," you huffed turning away.

"i know, i just wanted to be difficult," he showed his cheeky smile and turned you back around. "do you want to tell me why you dragged me into the closet where everyone makes-out in?"

"is that an invitation, because i wouldn't mind kissing those pretty lips of yours." your eyes widened along with your cheeks heating up. "what? flustered by the mere thought of kissing me?" he stepped closer to you. "n-no of course not," your back eventually hit the wall behind you.

"really? cause it sure seems like i'm making you nervous y/n." he grabbed your hand and placed it on your chest making you feel your heartbeat. "well am i?" he tilted his head and moved to your ear after releasing your hand. "i love seeing you like this, all shy because of me. it's quite cute," he whispered.

he backed away to study your face, "see you around, beautiful." he gave you one last smirk then walked out the door leaving you completely flustered and confused, "what the hell just happened?"

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"YOU WHAT?" kuroo shouted, he dared kenma to make a move on you but he didn't expect him to actually do it. "yeah now where's my 2190.20 yen at?" he held out his hand waiting for his money.

( 20 US dollars )

kuroo scoffed rolling his eyes as he reached in his bag for the money. "here, i still can't believe you actually did it. hate to say it but imma proud dad," he grinned.

"i'm surprised you aren't a dad already, what's your body count now? 100?" he playfully punched kenma in the arm, "shut up... it's probably 17 now."

"the fact that you don't know just shows you will catch a std by the time you're 25," kenma said looking disgusted at the taller boy beside him. "you're just mad cause you can't get any pussy."

"i so can, i just chose not to. sex isn't a major thing i think about all the time like you do." they both walked into the gym and kuroo greeted the two girls that were waiting for him. "hey ladies, will you two wait for me in the cafe after practice?"

"of course kuroo, can't wait," the taller girl winked before walking off. "thanks for proving my point," kenma walked past him. "dude all i'm saying is you need to get laid soon... why don't you ask l/n?"

"yeah because going up to her and saying "hey y/n have sex with me because i want to get laid" not happening." he closed the locker room door in kuroo's face. "so rude kenken." he turned around, "stop calling me that."

━─━────༺༻────━─━

you dreaded going to practice after what happened between you and kenma in the closet. you didn't know what any of it meant, was he just messing around? but he was being flirty right? usually he's mean or he does something nice but never flirty. so what was the reason behind it...?

you were snapped back to reality by a certain tall boy scaring you. "hey l/n." they called out making you jump in place. "lev don't do that, i almost had a heart attack." he put his hands up, "sorry didn't mean to, you just looked out of it like you were lost or something."

"oh... i was just thinking about something. shouldn't you be working on your spikes," you scolded him grabbing your clip board. "yes ma'am," he saluted then ran over to yaku. you shook your head and smiled, "why are so happy weirdo," your body completely froze hearing that soft, slightly deep voice.

you slowly turned to the side, "heyyy~ kenma, pal, my buddy... what are you doing here?" you mentally slapped your head. "what are you doing here?" bitch he's on the team and this is practice, why wouldn't he be here?

"uh," he chuckled, "you're joking right? did you forget i'm the setter?" he stepped closer like he did in the closet while you continued to step back. "yeah i totally forgot," you nervously laughed, "i'm having a off day sorry."

he eyed you up and down, you weren't wearing your usual uniform, you were in your club manager clothes—a red jumpsuit. kenma smirked, "i see you're wearing pants now, try not to mess them up for me okay?" with that he walked off to the main court tying up his hair up in the process. that was real right?

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ flirty kenma >>> ❞

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-╰┈➤ ❝ flirty kenma >>> ❞

—rev.