Chapter 2: The Forest.

After running away from the old hag me and rupert tried to escape the forest and me and rupert we're scared because we're just kids and I felt something on my back.
Me: "I think there's a spider on my back"
Rupert: "Lemme see your back its just gonna be a leaf okay?" And Rupert saw the spider on my back and wacked it off my back.
Rupert: "Hehe leaf told ya." I signed in relief.
Me: "Phew." Me and Rupert continued to escape the forest until we heard. "Howling."
Me: "Rupert tell me that was your stomach."
Rupert: "What no it wasn't!" And I saw a bunch of night wolves chasing after us.
R

upert: "ahhhhhhh."
Me and Rupert kept running and running and running.
Me: "KEEP RUNNING!'
RUPERT: "IM RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN DAVE FAST AS A I CAN!" And I saw a cliff. U stopped and rupert ran into me causing us to fall. The night wolves stopped chasing us.
Me and Rupert was safe from the night wolves but at what cost. That's where me and rupert saw "The Doll Factory."
Me and rupert passed out and the blizzard starts and sad wind blows. Is it the end of Me and rupert or is it not.
A/N: Hey guys Michael here. I just want to say I will start a gaming channel and dont forget to follow me on AnimoApps.

Word Count: 340.