Chapter twenty-two

So take my hand and we'll be alright , and you don't have to be afraid because we're all the same and we know that sometime It all gets a little too much
--

Paisley ...... (next Pov is sammy boys wooohooo)

+

I sighed as I pulled Into a parking space in front of the jacks house where I am staying untill I find a good apartment. It was 3:00am and I knew for a fact they would still be awake considering they stay up till like 5 in the morning.

I grabbed my phone and bag in the passenger seat as I locked my car up and made my inside the house to see various people inside the living room.
I grunted as I slipped my sandals off that kylie let me borrow for when we went out considering I looked like a bum .

I walked over to the kitchen sneakily and grabbed a water bottle considering I have been drinking and you could clearly tell , I turned back around only to have the water spill every where from the cap not being on and from also bumping into someone.

"Jesus Christ! Watch where your going!" I hissed as I looked up to meet the eyes I feared of ever seeing again.

I screamed un a where of what todo , part of me wanted to forgive him but Anther part of me Wasn't ready , on impulse Jacks came in the kitchen to see what was going on.

"Jesus paisley where were you? You were gone all day" johnson asked .

"I was with kylie" i stated as all three eyes turn to me.

"I'm tired We're's Rosalie & alice" I questioned .

"No you guys need to talk" Jack g stated as he looked at Sam and I .

I shook my head as I made a run for it untill I got thrown over someone's shoulder. I was planted on the counter top with all three of them in front of me. Jack started to walk away untill I grabbed his hand signaling I wanted him to stay .

I waited for Sam to speak since I did nothing wrong .

"I'm sorry" he spoke as I nodded and picked at my nails.

"I'm serious , I wasn't drunk when I said those things to you , but I was drunk when I made that poor choice of kissing her , we use to have a thing and i dumped her because she cheated on me so I think it was to get back at me , paisley I don't do relationships so I'm bound to screw up sometimes"

I rolled my eyes "regardless weather you were drunk or not , you still made a poor decision Sam"

" I know that , and I'm sorry really I just want you to forgive me it won't happen again , Jack will beat my ass again" he chuckled as i sat there silently.

"It took you almost three weeks to grow the balls and finally say sorry and I feel as if your only saying it because Jack is making you " I raised my voice as Jack grasped my shoulder lightly .

"No that's not why I finally realized what I did was wrong and I'm sorry paisley I really am" he pleaded as I Thought about forgiving him , no matter how much I didn't want too I need Sam , and Sam needed me . He only kissed her it's not like he had sex with her .

"Okay" I nodded as his eyes lit up and he hugged my waist tightly as I wrapped my arms around his neck .

I message :

Mom- paisley hi dear miss you , I have some bad news about your father please call as soon as you can xoxo. Love you so much

I gulped as I pulled away from Sam and read the texts message as my hand shook lightly .

"Uhm I'll be right I have to call my mom" I said as I hopped off the counter and went up stairs to a random room and shut the door .

"Hi mom it's paisley what's wrong "
I spoke into the phone .

"Hi dear , your dad will not be coming home anymore , he's located at a different base and he hurt his leg im sorry I know you were looking forward to seeing him again"

"It's okay at least he's alive , I'll visit soon im just still struggling to get settled her "

"Alright honey , I sent some money in the mail for you , I'll talk to you soon im heading to work love you" she spoke as she hung up .

I sighed lightly as I pulled the covers off of the bed and laid beneath them and rested my head against the pillow . And scrolled through Instagram on my phone untill someone opened the door .

I smelled the blanket realizing it was Sams room as I heard him pull off his shirt and pull on a pair of shirts then hopped in the bed .

Jack Johnson - Bitch where's my phone charger ?!

To Jack Johnson - my room ass

Jack Johnson - im in your room Rn and it's not here .

To Jack Johnson - then Sams room .

I sat up in the bed as Jack came barging through the door searching through his room .

"Dude what are you doing?" Sam asked as he looked up from his phone .

"It's over there dude" I spoke as I giggled lightly as he flipped me off and exited the room .

Tomorrow should be eventful I thought as I put my phone on the night stand .

-----------------
YAY THERE HAPPY FOR NOW .

I START LACROSSE MONDAY SO UPDATES WILL BE SLOW