001.

"Oh look who it is, Miss Hart. Still living up to your name?" Ward said with a smirk, making her glare at him.

"Still covering up for your son murdering a innocent woman?" She shot back, making him close his eyes and rub his head.

"Wheezie is inside." He said frustrated. Farah smirked and walked in. The two young girls were sitting on the living room couch.

"Come on Storm, we have to go meet up with Pope." She ordered reaching her hand out.

"Hold on. Wheezie has to show me something in her room" Storm told her then ran into the back.

Farah stared at the beautiful yard they had. She never liked the Cameron's except Sarah, she was always sweet to her.

"Look who it is" Rafe said with a smirk, startling Farah. She turned around to see the handsome boy in a black collared shirt along with khaki shorts.

"Oh hey country club" she smiled at him, tilting her head to the side. He walked closer, then stopped and just stared.

"Is there a problem, Rafe?" She asked, sounding threatening.

"No, it's not, but Topper told me to tell you about his party." He lied. Topper didn't tell him to tell her that. He wanted her to come, just so he could fuck her of course.

"Oh really?" She asked. Seeing straight through his lie. She walked closer to him slowly and stopped when their bodies were close together.

"Tell Topper I don't have sex with Murders. But If he wants a round I'd be glad to give him the best hookup of his life." She whispered with a smirk. Storm and Wheezie walked out.

Rafe walked away from her with a resentful look.

....

"That's gross Kiara literally what's wrong with you." Farah yelled as Kiara drove. Pope and Storm were in the back seat.

"I was high okay! We were both high" she said referring to JJ, she had just found out Kiara slept with him. She looked at her with pure disgust and turned her head away.

They pulled up to a dock which there was a small boat, which was hers. Her and Pope were supposed to go fishing for his dad's inventory.

"Bye Storm, I'll see you later" Farah looked at her with a smile. Storm was like a little sister to her, since JJ was like her brother. They were god siblings anyway. She glared at Kiara and got out the car along with Pope.

"Here are the keys" she tossed them to him, earning a simple "thanks". Kiara's car pulled off and Pope stepped into the boat. He held his hand out so Farah could get in easily.

She stepped into the boat and sat down as Pope started up the engine. They took out his fathers fishing gear and started.

"Pope, be honest with me when I ask you this" Farah told him. He looked over at her with a confused expression.

"Alright." He agreed as he took a fish off the hook and threw it in the bucket. "Do you like Kiara?"

Pope coughed out of surprise, choking on his own spit. "Maybe a little, she's pretty. JJ's my best friend though."

"I'm not pretty?" She asked looking over at him. She wasn't sad or hurt, just wondered why all of the boys went for her.

"Yeah your pretty," he complimented. She nodded in understandment and threw her fishing rod in the water. She had caught one quickly, but she couldn't stand to take fishes off the hook.

"Here can you take this off the hook for me?" She asked with a disgusted face. He stood up and walked over to her. Pope sat beside her and took it off with ease, then tossing it into the bucket.

"Wanna go to a kook party tonight?" She asked "Who's?"

"Uh Topper's. Rafe invited me." Farah explained, putting bait on her fishing hook. Pope gave her a questionable look.

"Why did Rafe invite a Maybank to his friend's party?" Pope asked suspiciously. He knew for sure they were gonna plan something.

"My brother is they drug dealer. What do you expect."

"You can get pig's blood poured all over you" he said ironically. "Okay this isn't the movie Carrie"

She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Have you ever had sex on a boat?" Pope asked suddenly.

"No, I've never even had sex, why?" She asked, curiously. "Because John B said you did."

"He what?"

"I don't know." He shrugged.

....

"Oh, princess decided to come." Rafe said with a smirk as he saw Farah sitting at the huge Island, drinking lemonade.

"Hi country club" she looked over at him and sat her drink down. "Are you drinking lemonade?" He laughed.

"I don't wanna get drunk in front of a bunch of kooks who would probably put my body in a ditch."

"We aren't sociopaths because we have money, you know."

"Well I don't know about the rest of them but .. you definitely are one. I mean can you just not confess to it? Your daddy will bail you out."

"I didn't do it." He clenched his jaw, getting a little angry. Farah chuckled.

"Okay. Have you seen Topper anywhere?" She asked, dismissing the entire conversation. Rafe glared at her then walked out.

She spotted Topper and Kelce talking by his pool. She walked over to them.

"Move white washed" she ordered Kelce and pushed him to the side.

"Hey Topper, I heard about everything that's going on, are you okay? I know your still hurting about Sarah's death."

"I'm coping." He said, forcing a smile. Topper wasn't a bad person at all. He was actually nice and Rafe used to be.

"You know I can take your mind off it .." she said with a innocent look. Topper chuckled, lightly token back.

"I'm not interested in sleeping with a pogue."

"Don't be boring Topper. Also can I have some weed? I know you have it." She said with a charming smile.

He pulled a gram out of his back pocket, and handed it to her.

"Thank you kook prince." She kissed his cheek and walked off.