Bonus chapter 37.

Month later. October.

Her.

In a month I managed to get back on track with my company: the case was taken to the court and I won since I had numerous witnesses while she just popped up in makeup business out of nowhere, has no employees of her own and did all "work" through her husband. I dealt with the press, gave a few interviews regarding the scandal and now I am peacefully carrying on working, making my company flourish and thrive even more. Leonardo was such a big help though those tough times, I am very grateful for his support and help. 

On September 28th we also celebrated Adriano's 16th birthday: lots and lots of presents, cake and his favourite doughnuts. He had a party and we let him stay out for as long as he deemed right: he came home at midnight, pleasantly surprising us nevertheless. The party was solely his, no parents; he invited his brothers first and foremost, then friends. Leo and I just paid for everything our son chose, wanting our boy to have fun and remember such big date as a heartwarming, fun, adventurous day. 

Today is a big day too - ball at school for high-schoolers, meaning only our eldest kids are going. 

I did my hair and makeup lightly before wearing comfy, lavish jumpsuit. I added pretty Cartier jewellery and sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists, being all set for cosy day. 

"I am not fond of this partner thing

"I am not fond of this partner thing."- said Leo seriously, wearing white T-shirt. 

Oh, sì. Boys invited girls as their dates to the ball and Tini got numerous invited: entire basket is filled with cards and small, cute gifts. To say the least, our sons and Leo are not into the idea of Martina going out with someone. 

"What if he is some strozzo? I do not want my girl to associate with such mutt."- he murmured, hugging me from behind, oozing protectiveness and vigilance. 

"I am afraid to think how you will let her date and get married."- I said amusedly, holding his large, veiny hands gently. 

"Only if he is some kind of saint. Otherwise, she is staying here with dragons and guards watching over her."- stated surely my beloved man, kissing my neck lushly. 

"You look so fucking sexy."- he spoke huskily, pulling me closer to his 6'7, powerful, vigorous frame. 

"You are very hot, amore."- I said softly, blushing, only for feather moan escape from me when he kissed my sweet spot, licked and sucked on it. 

I will always be amazed at how much sex drive we share: we spent hours last night fucking like our lives depend on it; this morning we spent just as actively and literally 40 minutes ago we 69-ed before taking a shower. Anyone else would probably be more than done for the day, but damn, not us. 

Just as we were about to get lecherous, Angelica and Ariana dashed to us, giggling cutely. We peppered their angelic faces with gentle kisses and hugged them as they clung to us securely, loving the treatment.