Plan in action

Vanessa

After getting to know Kia, we have become closer and we hang out almost every day. I introduced her to the crew and everybody became cool with her except for Quetta and Kaylyn. Quetta thinks Kia is stealing her away from me so Quetta don't hang out when Kia around and when she does, she always starting shit. Kaylyn didn't like that Kia told me about the Terrianna rumor so she had her guard up. She was nice but barley said nothing to her.

Now that we were hanging out more, I felt like she understood me and she was fun to hang around. Me and Terrianna had a fight about me hanging out with Kia, but I told her we were only friends. She wouldn't believe me she said she would find out the truth sooner or later. I wasn't worried she wasn't gone find shit anyway. So, she been ignoring me for the past two weeks. I love that girl with all my heart I don't see why she acting like this. I mean Kia cool and all but it's not gone to make me leave Terrie, but if she keeps up with this assuming shit then it's really gone be a problem.

Terrianna

I wanted to talk to Kia. I think she forgot about our plans and I think she is actually falling for Vanessa. They hang out all the time and she barley talks to me. I would just hate for this plan to blow up in my face. Since it was during chemistry, I told her to meet me outside.

"Wassup" Kia said walking up on me

"What's up with you? You been acting real brand new towards me since you got close to Vanessa. You remember the plan right" I said

"Yes of course. I'm just trying get closer to her babe. She is a hard person to open up" She said

"I just had to make sure we on the same page. I feel like your falling for her" I said

"And what is I was?" She asked and I was confused

"Are you falling for Vanessa?" I asked

"Maybe. She's a good person and the more I talk and hang with her the more I think you lying about her abusing you. She doesn't seem like that type" She explained

"Whose side are you on? I brought you here and now you trying steal her away from me" I said annoyed

"What are you afraid of a little competition?" She smirked at me

Vanessa

6th hour: Chemistry

I was just walking to chemistry class. I was about 20 minutes late because I was finishing my test from last hour. When I got to the doors to walk towards my class, I heard some people arguing. I peeked my head around the corner and it was Terrie and Kia. Terrie had her hand in Kia face and Kia was rolling her neck.

"Look bitch, all I have to say is stay away from my girl." Terrie said pointing at Kia.

"Bitch please I don't have time for childish games, you better come at me correct hoe." Kia said rolling her eyes clapping her hands as she said every word. I had to laugh because the shit was funny, but when I saw Kia get in Terrie face like that was finna go at it so I jumped in.

"Ladies please" I said walking in between them.

"Control yo hoes, before they get beat down". Terrie said.

"She betta watch her back". Kia said walking off going back to class. I looked at Terrie and she looked back at me with that look with her arms folded.

"What yo problem?" I said throwing my hands up.

"She trying to take you from me, and you just going right along with it" she said walking back to the class room but pulled her back.

"I haven't talked to you in how many weeks? And now I'm yo girl. You need to chill the fuck out" I said turning around but then I turned to look at her and tears was rolling down her face.

"You know what next time you pull at stunt like this, I'm gone be done" I said and walked in the classroom. At this point I was really gone be done and I was tired of all the arguing. I really want it to be over but she doesn't know how much I care and love her. She is being selfish and insecure she almost pushed me to the fucking limit. She needs to get a grip on life for real.

Kia

Terrianna know I will fuck her up in a heart beat with her scary ass. I wasn't even trying to get with Vanessa. I mean she is sexy as hell but I head bigger and better things to worry about.

This fine ass dude that I met back in Vegas his boss some beef with Vanessa. All I know is Vanessa stole some money from him a while back and she owes him. He told me that his boss is big and is feared in the streets. I didn't want to be on his list so I agreed even thought I haven't seen his boss I was still scared. He came to me about two months before Terrianna came back to Vegas, and I knew if I talked her into going back with her, I could get closer to Vanessa. I didn't tell Terrianna about the dude because she would flip out.

Once I got closer to Vanessa and get the money that she owed his boss, I was planning on leaving back to Vegas to be with my man.

Tonight, I was gone put my plan in action is Terrianna would act right. But she would do anything I say. I'm not worried. It was Friday and I was ready.

The sooner I could get this money the sooner I could get back home to my man.