🌹26🌹

"Jungkook, I swear to God if I trip and die then I'll kill you too after becoming a ghost." I said as I tried to walk stably because he's covering my eyes. He chuckles at my constant complaints.

"Don't worry. Neither I'll die nor you'll. So stop worrying and walk with me."  We continue to walk until his steps come to a halt following by mine.

"Now." With that, he slowly removes his hands from my eyes. It takes me a little time to adjust to the bright daylight. But when I did, trust me, I can feel that having birth is successful in my life. My mouth becomes wide in surprise.

 My mouth becomes wide in surprise

"It's... It's beautiful, Jungkook. How do you find it?" I turn around to find a smiling Jungkook, who was looking at me with adoration.

"I used to take someone special here." He said as he walks towards the rock and sits on it, patting his side for me which I take. But to be honest, my heart stings when he said 'someone special '.

"May I know who's that lucky girl?" I ask, ignoring the illogical weird feelings in me. He turns his head to look at me and laugh.

"The lucky girl was my grandma." And immediately, guilt hit me. Shit! How can I think like this when he was talking about his grandma?

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that you're talking about your girlfriend."

"It's okay. My grandma is my first love and first girlfriend." He said with a wink and I giggle.

"You love her a lot. She might be the happiest woman on this earth. Where is she now?" His face suddenly becomes dull and tears gather in his brown orbs, making my heart turn.

"She died last year." He said as a tear escape his eyes but he quickly wipes it so I can't notice. But I did.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook. I didn't know. Please don't be sad. I'm sure your girlfriend won't like to see it from up there." He softly smiles at me and then looks at the front. I can feel that he's still feeling down. So I remove my shoes and pull up my jeans, before slowly leaning towards the water and splash them on him, which make him flinch and turn to me. But me being the bitchiest, I continue to splash water on him.

"Aria, stop before you regret what you're doing." He warns as he tried to save his face from water by using his hands.

"I'm not scared of your blank threats, Mr Jungkook. I'm not gonna believe it until you show me." He stands up immediately making me stop and flinch.

"You should've trusted me when I said you're gonna regret teasing me." With that, he removes his shoes and socks and came into the water which makes me take two steps backwards but he pulls me closer and lifts me bridal style. I was so scared of his activity that I grab his collar real tight and close my eyes.