01

-The day after-

He was still asleep, he hadn't set the alarm the night before and so he woke up late, opened and snapped his eyes running to the bathroom seeing that it was * 7:56 * having no time for a shower he wetted his face with cold water, he put on his hair as best he could, a little perfume and went back to the room to get some clothes at random, ran downstairs to put on some sneakers, took a not very heavy jacket and left the house.
He went quickly to school, fortunately his house was not far from school, hongjoong selling him to arrive approached him "friend but how come late this morning?" Asked by curiosone from what it was, the other finally took a little 'breath for the race before "I had not set the alarm last night" hongjoong gave a slight chuckle.

-

The lessons went on quietly, san was going to that cozy pastry shop with hongjoong, he had decided to take him there to study and also for when they would take a break to eat some sweets there. Hongjoong often helped San with English as he was better at English, but he was less good.

"So San did you understand everything I've told you so far?"

"Yes hyung, thank you"

They had been studying for more than two hours so they took a break calling the purple-haired boy to order, when he came to them San stood looking at him without speaking, instead hongjoong ordered for both of them as soon as the boy left he laughed "san I noticed it how do you look at him "the boy also stood looking at that boy who was going back and forth between the tables to serve everyone in the best possible way.

"Here you go" he said in his high-pitched voice to the two as he gave them their orders, he went away to serve other customers obviously at that time the pastry shop was getting more crowded.

-

The boy had returned home after talking to hongjoong about when they should do reps, deciding that they could continue tomorrow afternoon there in that quiet place where they were not disturbed.
While san had left the Hongjoong bakery he had stayed there a while longer, and he noticed how that purple-haired boy watched the figure of San come out of the place where he worked.

Joong hyung
'san the waiter looked at you on your way out'

He immediately wrote to his enthusiastic friend understanding that perhaps a relationship could arise between those two.