💿August 2 💿

17.36

2 of august, i don't even know if i spelled that right but whatever. To whoever's reading this, hai, this is basically going to be a life updating book, kinda.

idk i mostly wanted to write my thoughts down somewhere, now wattpad is probably not the best place but whatever, it'll work.

So let me introduce myself, I'm a 15 year old from Sweden who likes to draw and stuff. Also I don't tell alot of people what I'm thinking most of the time so I mostly just think of it to myself, and it's getting a bit hard having my thoughts to myself so I thought why not do this.

Let's start with some stuff that I have on my mind.

So I had a bit of a fight with a friend of mine, I shall call them Alex for this cuz I don't want her to find out lol. they said to me that I have a bad memory cuz I forget most things, but I really don't intend on doing it so I got really sad, and to that they responded with "well you can get help, you can talk to someone about this cuz this is a problem and I'm getting tired."

like I'm sorry but what the actual fuck. I can understand that it can be annoying when I forget stuff but like u dont have to tell me to go to therapy for it.

Also Alex has made me feel like a idiot fror a while now, like whenever I talk them, the tone in their voice is just saying like, youre a fucking idiot listen to me now and have your place bitch.

So honestly I'm also tired, the good thing is that there's only one year left until i leave that shitty school. which is both euphoric yet scary lol, almost 365 days until i can leave and stop having to deal with all this drama.

I have some friends online, one that also lives in sweden, which is kinda cool, i'll call herrrr Ellie forward if i ever use her name. I have some friends outside of my school that I LOVE but i don't see them often cuz u know they dont go to my school and all.

umm, idk what more to add yet but we'll see if i write more here lol byeeeee