🍀August 10🍀

11.30

Sometimes it feels like I don't have any questions irl friends, and that my online friends are the only ones I truly get along with. But then it's like I wanna tell them stuff, cuz I trust them. But then it's also like I don't wanna be that friend that guilt trips friends into staying, cuz that has happened to me and like I don't wanna be like that. I think I'll be fine until school starts tho since I can meet (Bianca) and I can tell her all about it.
Bianca is like the therapist in the school, idk some students go to talk to her at certain times, including me.
She is very talkative and nice, some students say she is annoying and stuff and says she doesn't have a proper education for the job. But honestly she is very good at her job even without education. Maybe it would help to some part but she is really good at talking stuff through with people. At least that's what I think.

Anyway with that little rant out of the way, this is the last week of summer break, and me and my family went in a trip to Järfälla, its really a nice place, thought it took about six hours to drive here it's worth it.

Also now I am really close to a online friend that lives in Norway, for the sake of her finding this somehow, I'll call her Elsa from now on.

So I'll just have to figure out how to get a boat...