Day 17

Gidget is seen sitting down in the living studying the footage of the ouija board moving on its own trying to copy the movements to see what the entity wrote and writing down notes as well

Gidget: "I think I found something that's cool, and I want you to help me figure it out. So sit down or stand up. I got on camera everything that happend after we left. When the cursor was moving by itself"

Max: "ok"

Gidget: "I'm trying to figure out what it said. I can't figure out exactly what it was trying to say, so I narrowed down some possibilities. Do you know anyone named Edina or Diane?"

Max: "no"

Gidget: "all right, well I'll work on this. You know it could be this things just messing with us, and it doesn't mean anything. Theres a lot of possibilities to what this could mean but I could also just be wrong"

Max: "I don't really... I don't really care what it means. You're done messing with it, I want it out of our house"

Max is talking to Duke who came over for a visit before having to go back to New York when gidget comes in with the camera in the second living space couch

Max: "we haven't gone a whole week without something happening"

Duke: "that's crazy"

Max: "like I just can't..."

Gidget: "what are you talking about?

Max: "I'm just so... Just everything"

Duke: "come back home to new York. Both of you, gidget can go back to her owners and max can come back with me and Katie besides your still Katie's dog, we miss having you around"

Max: "the thing is Duke, its not the house. It's me. Wherever I go, it goes. It follows me. So what am I gonna go back to my old home and what, mess things up at Katie's apartment. Katie has her own family her husband Chuck and Liams only in kindergarten. I don't wanna bring this entity into there lives, especially Liam"

Gidget: "I got a plan, don't worry about it"

Duke: "gidget, what's your plan?"

Gidget: "don't worry about it, ok?"

Max and gidget are in the kitchen talking after Duke left

Gidget: "all right? So are you on board?"

Max: "ok, here's the deal..."

Gidget: "what?"

Max: "you can have your powder, you can do this little experiment. If it doesn't work and doesn't help us, I'm calling the demonologist and we're getting this taken care of"

Gidget: "yeah. Deal"

Max: "can you look at me and not the camera?"

Gidget: "okay deal, happy"

Max: "yeah"

It jumps to around 12am in the bedroom, max is filming from inside while gidget is out of the bedroom in the upstairs all way getting ready to pour powder in different spots on the floor

Max: "all right"

Gidget: "is the camera on?"

Max: "yes... And exactly what is this gonna prove?"

Gidget: "well, if anything walks through here, it's gonna leave a pretty good footprint"

Max: "ok. I think we've pretty much established somethings happening. all right. Tomorrow, I'm making the call. You can have your powder and than clean it up tomorrow"

Gidget: "take a deep breath max, pop a pill, it's fine"

Max: "excuse me?"

Gidget: "let's figure out what we're dealing with"

Max: "gidget!"

Gidget: "ok? Than we can go crazy"

Max: "pop a pill, my ass"

Gidget: "does that look good"

Max: "it looks like our floor is covered with powder"

Max is in bed when gidget takes the camera and films him

Gidget: "I've been doing my research. I'm taking care of this. Nobody comes in our house, fucks with my mate, gets away with it. Here"

Gidget puts the camera back on the stand

Gidget: "what do you want to do? Call in the demon guy?"

Max: "yes! Exactly!"

Gidget: "call an exorcist?"

Max: "I want to take care of this!"

Gidget: "I'm gonna take care of this, this is our house, you're my mate and I care about you max. I'm gonna solve this problem. Ok?"

Max laughs sarcastic like

Max: "ok"

Gidget: "max. Just have some faith, huh?"