Chapter 1: Important Twins

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Stiles/Mitch's POV

I am certainly in Irene's office waiting to get reprimanded for breaking many rules on my last mission. This happens every time I come back from a mission and it has basically become a routine of some sort.

"Mitch you broke a lot of rules. What were you thinking!?" Irene says in a really calm voice walking into the office

"I was thinking of getting the job done and I did like I do in every other mission I get" I replied in an obvious tone

"I know that, but my hands are tied this time"

This happens all the time, I break a lot of rules, and I get suspended for a week. Like I said this is basically routine. But I didn't expect the last couple of words that came out of her mouth.

"You are suspended until further notice" Hurley walks in as she finished her sentence

"And what am I going to do until further notice?" I ask but in reality, I already know where I am going to go

"You can go back to Beacon hills and I don't know maybe let your father know that you are alive and not let him mourn you anymore" Irene answers my question, she had been telling me to do just that for a while now. Stan doesn't really agree but also doesn't disagree.

"I will think about it because by the looks of it all I have is time," I say before excuse myself and walk out of the office.

I walked to the room I stay at here at the agency it's not like I am always here because I am always on a mission or I am in California with the two people I love most in this world. I know what you are thinking, you think I am talking about my dad and Scott. It no they are not them haven't even spoken or seen them of anyone from Beacon Hills in 9 years.

Nobody knows about them not even Irene or Stan, only Autumn Harper, she is Katrina's younger sister only by a year and she takes care of the two most important people in this world to me. And those two people are the twins that Katrina and I had, their names are Aiden Phineas Lee Stilinski Harper Rapp and Annalise Alison Katrina Stilinski Harper Rapp.

Again I know what you thinking. Why so many names? How is it possible? Well let me tell you, the reason they have so many names is because Katrina loved the names Phineas and Lee but couldn't decide so we both said that when he was born we would choose then. She always said that if we ever actually decided on naming him Phineas we would have to call him Finny, I remember telling her we would have to think about it. But now that's all he wants to be called, because he knows it was going to be his nickname from his mom.

Now, we both knew that we wanted our daughter to have the name Annalise and that's how she got named. But the names Alison and Aiden were always going to be in honor of Ally and Aiden, the name Katrina is obviously in honor of her mother that died before they were born. So that's how they got their names I know the are long names but they are proud of their names. 

They know why I gave them those names, now as to why three last names obviously there were going to have Harper as a last name but Stilinski and Rapp are both of my last names and Katrina was going to take the last name Rapp. Rapp was my mother's last name.

When I decided that I wanted out of the supernatural I had already met Katrina and when I told her about everything I went threw she believed me. When I told her that Stiles was a nickname and not my real name she asked me for my real name and when I did tell her, she had decided that from then on she would call me Mitch. From then on I became Mitch Rapp and dropped all contact from Beacon Hills, sadly including my dad.

Now on to how we had twins well I don't really know how it works but Katrina did. Katrina wasn't very happy about her body, she didn't have a great history when it came to her body from her teenage years and also because of a boyfriend she had before we had met. 

But she would say that she wanted kids so I told her we could use a surrogate. So she looked in to it and found out that we could use her very own embryos and and obviously my specimen but like I said I don't know how it works just it costed a lot of money but it was worth it, they are the last thing I have of Katrina besides the engagement ring that I wear around my neck. 

The twins were born five weeks after Katrina died, on her birthday it really felt like she had sent them to me early and specifically on her birthday. But the moment didn't last long because I knew that I couldn't do it alone, so I called Autumn she decided she would help me while I was out trying to avenge Katrina's death.

Now back to what I was doing, I am in my room packing the little bit of clothes I have here into a duffel bag. When I finally finish I grabbed my badge and walked out of the room and walked the hallways to the exit. All the way to the parking lot and hopped into my black Jeep. Yeah it isn't Roscoe but it's still a Jeep, this one was a four door car instead of two, this was crucial because it was easier getting the twins in and out of the car. 

Anyways I started the Jeep up and before driving away I looked in one of the compartments in the car and pull out three pictures one was of me and Katrina from right after we got engaged.

Next was a picture of my daughter Annalise. She has Katrina's blonde hair, and her light color eyes. Lastly my son Finny's picture,. He has my brown hair, and my whiskey colored eyes. I smiled at the pictures and then started my journey home to my kids and to my sister even if she wasn't by blood.

A/N: I am sorry. I know this short. Also I hope you guys like my changes to the story.

Please comment and vote