A MONTH?!

Deku:
"Izuku, honey, wake up! Your gonna be late for school!"
I jumped out of bed. No I can't be late!! IVE NEVER BEEN LATE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! Oh noooo!!
I check the time and realize I have 15 minutes so I hurry knowing I won't have time to eat
"Bye mom love you!!!"
"Wait aren't you going to eat?"
"Nope! Don't have time! Promise I'll grab something though!!!"
With that i bolt to the school, as I'm running I accidentally bump into a kid and I instantly feel like everything was drained out of me. My eyes widened and I stopped running. I look back at the little boy and he smiles at me. I just stare at the boy and then snap back to reality but for some reason I don't run, I just stopped caring and walked to school.

Baku:
30 minutes with 47 seconds late.
He was late. He walks in with the most boring expression. I raise an eye brow he doesn't seem like...deku...
he catches me starring at him and he looks straight into my eyes
"The hell are you looking at."

~seconds later~
"ILL KILL YOU! STUPID MOTHER FUC-!" (Baku)
"Bakugou calm down!" (Kiri)
"LET GO OF ME BASTERDS!!" (Baku)
"Deku what's wrong with you?" (Ura)
He just glared at her making her stumble backwards and walk away

"He got hit by a mysterious quirk which is what's causing the strange behavior but I can't really say what it is since the quirk wasn't fully manifested"
Said recovery girl
"How do you feel?" I asked
"To be honest i feel nothing" (Izu)
Since there was a huge fight were deku was trying to fight floaty while I was trying to fight him but he was being held back by teeth, class was dismissed early.
"How longs gonna be like this?" (Aizawa)
"Hmmm...I can't say for sure but it's definitely for a month-"
"A MONTH?!" (Baku)
"Can you shut up for once? Your annoying." (Izu)
I was about to say something back but I felt aizawa's glare and I knew it wasn't good considering the fact that we still owed him for fighting in the middle of class so I shut it. I can't believe I'm actually gonna let him tell me that.
"Is that all? (Aizawa)
"Yeah" (recovery girl)
"Okay then, as for punishment you will look after midoriya but if a fight starts or any of the sort I'll let you know I'll have BOTH of you EXPELLED" (Aizawa)
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WHY DO I HAVE TO STAY WITH THIS STUPID EXTRA?!" (Baku)
"That's funny coming from you." Says deku with a smile forming on his lips
"Wanna go?" I say grinding my teeth together

My love for youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें