Chapter 11: Major Changes

After Empathy and Vigilantra were done levitating together, they made their way back down to the ground.
The 7D were all surprised when they saw Empathy floating.
Sneezy: Woah, Em. You can fly now?

Empathy: Yep, I wished for myself to have every power that Viggy, or should I say Mom, has.
Vigilantra: Levitation, telekinesis, teleportation, invisibility, super strength, et cetera.
Empathy: Also, I've been thinking of making some changes to my outfit and hairstyle. Like, I wish I was wearing a flowery blazer, because why not, and a solid color shirt underneath it.
The young adult's long-sleeved dark pink shirt with 3 beads on it changed to a short-sleeved solid purple shirt and over it being a blazer with flowers on it (and it doesn't matter what color blazer she would wear).
Sleepy: Ooh, I like blazers. They look very nice.
Sneezy: (Borat impression) They're nice, I like.
Grumpy: Not gonna lie, Empathy, but those shoes you're wearing look pretty bland.
Doc: At least don't say that out loud.

Empathy: Never thought I say this, Grumpster, but you're right (Empathy has a really good friendship with Grumpy, not admitting that they just don't like each other). I wish I was wearing sneakers with butterflies on them.
Empathy's shoes with red on the top and black on the bottom changed into sneakers with colorful butterflies on them.
Empathy: Now I wish my pants were the same color as my blazer.
Em's blue pants changed into a more indigo color, matching her blazer.
Empathy: Now I wish my hair was more wavy and an auburn color, because why not?
Em's shoulder-length brunette hair turned into auburn and went from being straight to wavy.
Empathy: What do you guys think?

Bashful: (blushes) I already like you as a redhead.
Empathy: (also blushes)

Dopey: (whistles "It's very lovely!")

Happy: You look beautiful as always.

Sneezy and Sleepy: It's absolutely stunning!
Doc: I like it a lot!

Grumpy: So do I, but at least you're trying something different.
Vigilantra: I agree with the weird man with the flowerpot hat.
Grumpy: Hey!

Doc: Hee-hee. (😊 Doc thinks that it's cute whenever Grumpster is uptight.)
Vigilantra: Sweetie, you definitely look amazing no matter what.
Empathy: Thanks, Mom.
The two of them shared a hug.
The 7D: Awwww!

Happy: It's nice to see a mother being reunited with her daughter.
Bashful, Sneezy, Sleepy, Doc and Grumpy: We agree!
Dopey: (whistles "Indeed!")

Empathy: I am forking glad that I get to know more my mom, and now I wish we were all able to actually curse without making this fanfic be mature rated. Sorry, Sleepster.
Just then, Sleepy surprised everyone as he begin swearing like a sailor.
Sleepy: Oh my fucking god, I fucking hate it whenever any of you is breaking the fucking fourth wall! It's giving me a fucking headache!
Sneezy: We're still gonna keep this... episode family-friendly, right?
Empathy: We can, sort of, not really.
I'm not thinking about making this fanfic have mature content, but the cursing will be the only thing that will make it explicit. Maybe the next stories that I will make for this AU will have mature content, or maybe it'll only be mature because of the cursing. My Vampire AU, which I plan on eventually having it return from hiatus, is where the characters use almost every curse word in the book and it has sex as well. This AU with Empathy would probably have sex, and there will be times where they would mention sex, and you know the end of the previous chapter was where the queen and Starchy were in bed together but I didn't want to write a whole chapter of them having sex like how I did for my Vampire AU, where there was a whole chapter of Grumpster and Doc doing the nasty. So this AU will have cursing, but it won't be mature like how my Vampire AU is very R rated.