four .

(I'll lyk when to start the song)

Kaash pov- as soon as i got out the shower i heard my door knock and i was confused bc who tf - nvm i forgot glock said he was coming

Kaash pov-
as soon as i got out the shower i heard my door knock and i was confused bc who tf - nvm i forgot glock said he was coming. i really don't like the nigga, he so rude but he cute i can't deny that.
when i opened the door he was standing there and just stared my whole body down and licking his lips.
~tsunami.~
"hey" i said
"wassgud ma"
(start the song)
"come in while i finish" he nodded and followed me to my room.
"boy i did not say follow me" i said laughing and he let out a small chuckle and stared at me through the mirror.
when i was done i sat on my bed and asked if if he wanted to watch a movie and he said no, he wanted to just talk.
"how old you is ?" i asked him
"19, you?"
"18"
"oh ight"
"tell me bout yourself " he said
~i hate this question bc how tf im supposed to tell you~
"umm idk what to tell you you just gon have to find out fr . plus im sure my fava already told you. " i told him
"you right but let me tell you.. im 19 , my birthday is February 5th. i'm in college for business management. i own a club and i also be onna block yk.um ion trust easily that's something yo dad taught me actually" he said laughing "i got locked up when i was 16 and he was like a father figure to me and he made me promise to him that if i ever met you then i would watch over you and protect you so when i actually saw you i was shocked asl."
all i could really do was just sit and stare at him. my father always told me that there was somebody out there waiting for me and here he was.
"you good?" he asked knocking me out my thoughts
"yea , ou this my part"
(by this time durk part should be on)
we started singing together..
"i be telling you all the things i wanna do to you. kissing on the inside of your thighs got you swimming pool.
licking every hole on your body got you shaking to .
like when you in control of the bed look what you make me do .
kiss me, lick me , hug me, fuck me while get the maybach truck she said its ugly but i'll try.
tell you i love you before i take off aint no wifi .
as soon as i land i check my text aint no reply" we screamed out then he pulled me by my neck and kissed me.
~lawd he kno what he doing😩~
(song over)

kanari pov- i been texting tay or whatever

kanari pov-
i been texting tay or whatever. he cool i feel like when im with him.. nothing is wrong but i know he has a daughter and a annoying ass baby mama which is why i keep turning him down but fuck her because at the end of the day it's me and him not her. i just moved into my own apartment last week and i invited him over bc i wanna finally tell him how i feel . i'm shaking wtf aint no nigga posed to make me nervous 🤮.
*20 minutes *
"hey tay" i said hugging him
"wassup" he said smacking my ass making me blush
"i see you blushing mane wassup"
"tay tay im scared. i wanna be wit you i really do but i seen how you do girls. you fuck em and act like you love them one day then you back fw your  baby mama the next and i don't wanna be no one day bitch. i wanna be there every day tay. i ju"- he cut me off by kissing me then deepening it by sliding his tongue in my mouth. he tapped my thigh signaling me to get on top of him so thats what i did then he pulled away.
"kanari if i wanted to just fuck and dip i wouldn't have been trying for this long. i been liking you since like middle school fr and everybody but you noticed . i wasn't just fighting all these niggas for you for nothing... i actually care for you and ion like seeing you hurt and i know that you exactly what i need and what i want . and i understand that you not gonna trust me this fast but i'm willing to wait for you and whenever your ready we can talk. ain't no rush mama"
"kanari why you crying cuh" he said now laughing
"boy fuck you but im ready tay"
"you fr? LETS GOOO" he said making is laugh
"i love you nari"
"i love you too tay"
and with that we went to sleep.