chapter 3...

(I know is very long months but I'm back! There personally or act are not the same as the original characters! So ok that all)

-Ink sans-
But I just ignored them "so umm... Sir who are you? Are you a friend or something? " Izuku ask "Oh I'm just his new friend" Killer said"Oh ok then... "Izuku said... " umm izuku your chocolate is about to melt... You better eat it fast... And drink your milk tea already is going to be warm... "I said izuku it immediately eat the chocolate fast and drink his chocomilktea... " so umm why is your group look like that? "I said" huh what to you mean? "Killer turn his head to the other side to see his group is whispering...and he blushed really like kirishima hair..." Umm you ok killer? You can go to your group now? "I said I was confused why is he red though but I just wall away to izuku...

-killer-
Omg I was blushed to hard good thing I got away from it... I walk to my group to see them smirking at me...
"what? " I said "Oh nothing hm... I was just watching you and your new 'Friend's talk" dust said... I was embarrassed and blushed like a tomato... But I just hide it...

4 mins later...

-still killer🥲🔫-
We just finished our tea even though some of us just are half finish but we don't care... Ink walked towards us"So are you guys finish? You been here for like... 4mins..."Ink said  we just don't care how many hours or mins in a place... "Uh yeah... How much is it? " I asked ink... "Oh that well be umm.. Wait... 183$ killer*smiles softly*" Ink said and smiled softly...but I just payed sense I'm the one who pick this place... "Here ink... *gives the money*" I said then give the 183$ money...

(Hello there did you have a good day? /sleep?/morning/afternoon?
That all bye! Have a victorious every day!!❤