Part one

Bakugos pov

"Hey Bakubro!" Came a rough, yet calm voice from behind. "What is it Kirishima?" "Did you hear? We are being assigned dorms!" Said the voice again. "Um, ok?" "So, do you wanna room with me?" "Yeah, sure." I replied. Trying not to sound too excited. "Cool! I'll go tell Mr.Aizawa that we are gonna room together!" As I watched this exited figure walk away in almost a skip, I could finally breath.

~Later that day~

As the sun slowly started to set on the cold winter trees of UA, Class 1-a finished with their quirk training. While packing up his bag, Kirikshima looked over to the far side of the boys changing room, to find an angry looking Bakugo aggressively shoving his feet into his school shoes. Bakugo always looks angry, but never this mad. As Bakugo sat there struggling to untie his shoelace, a red muscular shadow appeared by his side. "What are you doing, stupid-hair?" He said while still looking at his knotted laces. "What do you mean, Bakubro?" "I mean, why are you sitting so close to me?" He responded, his attention still fixed on his shoes. "Um..you look kind of mad, more than usual, that is." "What are you tal-" he suddenly stoped in his tracks at the sight of a shirtless Kirishima seated beside him. "Go put a shirt on before you try to *boom *boom" Bakugos sentence was cut short from the explosives coming from his hands. "Ok, ok!" Kirishima yelled while running to protect his bag from the explosions.

While heading home after training, walking in the orange light from the sunset, came a warm breeze blowing in Bakugos hair. Kirishima came to a slow halt, to admire the overlook of the city to his left. "I can't wait to move into the dorms tomorrow." He said while resuming his walk, to catch up to Bakugo. "Why are you so exited anyway?" Bakugo replied from a few steps ahead. "I'm just happy that I'll get to spend more time with all of my friends"
"That's so gross."
"Gross? Haha, your funny Bakugo!" Kirishimas face shone brighter than the sun lighting it up in that moment. All Bakugo could think was wow although it came out as more of a breathless whisper, escaping his mouth before he could stop it. He continued to walk and pretended as if nothing happened. Luckily for him, his amazement was too quiet for anyone to hear, including Kirishima.

Baku pov: Oh my hell, what was that just now?? It wasn't that Bakugo was mad, he was more stressed. About what you may ask? He would never say out loud.

A/N:
Sorry for how short it is. It's just like that cuz it's the intro to the story, but future updates will be a bit longer. :D