Nicole

1 year later Me and Joseph rested in bed. All three of our boys asleep. Yep that has happened. They were born a day before Joseph's birthday. 24th May. It's been the best thing to happen for me and Joseph. He was just so adoring and caring towards him. Oh yeah he did bed bound me for a week. As soon as the babies cried Joseph wouldn't let me get up. I felt bad for him because our boys hardly slept through the night so he wasn't sleeping well.

We decided on the names Jasper James Anoa'i and Keoni Kallita Anoa'i. Joseph named Keoni and I named Jasper. We thought we should go fifty fifty on the names.

I woke up in the safely of Joseph's arms. He was finally asleep after the babies had a rough night.

I kissed his head before getting up. Mateo now three was sat at his chair eating food in the kitchen

"Morning momma"He said

"Good morning Baby how are you?"

"I good why the babies cry last night?"He asked

"They were hungry and wanted a cuddle off daddy"I said

"Daddy's cuddles make bad dreams go away"He said with a smile

"Yes they do honey. They do"I said kissing his head.

There was a knock at the door and I opened the door to find Jon and Brie with their little girl. Yes my sister finally got her dream and they were engaged.

"Oh hello you three"I said letting them inside.

"Hey Nicole are you okay?"Jon said walking in quietly as he noticed Joseph wasn't up.

"Yeah Joseph has been none stop with the boys.He kinda refuses to let me get up still but not as bad as he used to be"

"Ah yes he told me about that"Jon chuckled

"I told her can't do it all on his own he was like you need rest and you need to heal"I giggled.

"Ah classic Joseph Anoa'i aye?"He said.

Mateo walked in and gave Brie and Jon both cuddles. His little cousin. Birdie.

"Hello Birdie"He said quietly

She smiled at him And waved making him smile.

"He's getting so big"Brie said to me

"I know no more baby baby Mateo just baby Mateo. I just wish he was a baby again where I could pick him up easier"I chuckled.

"Daddy's boy I'm guessing?"She said with a giggle

"Nope still a Momma's boy so is Jasper but Keoni on the other hand God he will just scream so they can see Joseph bless them all"I said

"Awe"She giggled

"But it pisses Joe off sometimes"I giggled

"Well he is just like him before you both were together. An asshole"She giggled

"Joseph warned me as well he was like you know our home is gonna be a jungle"I laughed

"I predicted well didn't I Bub?"I heard his voice behind me

"Morning Bubba"I said before pecking his lips.

"Morning to you too Bub"He said with a smile. He crouched down and gave Mateo a hug before sitting down next to me and began talking to Brie and Jon.

"So how is this little monkey doing?" Joseph asked making Birdie Laugh.

"Fine actually I'm getting good at this Joseph"Jon laughed