23

Leigh hadn't talked to Rachel since she had found out Rachel was her mother. She didn't know what to do about it. All she knew was that her whole life had been a lie.

When she woke that morning, she saw Tom lying in bed. He was fast asleep. Leigh straddled him. She looked at him.

Leigh poked him in the side which woke him up. "I was having a nice sex dream," he mumbled.

"Oh lovely. Time for you to wake up. We have work," she told him as she kissed him.

Tom flipped them and got between her legs. Leigh bit her lip. "If I let you slip in, will you get up and dressed?" She asked.

Tom nodded. He pulled down her underwear and pushed into her. Leigh moaned out loud. She looked up at him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

***
The two of them went into work. Leigh smiled as she saw her sister. Leigh walked over. "You look rough," she said.

Charlee nodded. "I don't feel too good. My head hurts. Max and I had sex last night. And it hurt. I think it did something to the baby," she mumbled.

Leigh frowned. "How do you mean?"

"Like...there's something wrong with the baby. And I'm scared."

Leigh nodded. "Okay. Let's get you to a hospital. Tom, can you let Rachel know where we are," she said.

Tom smiled and nodded. He hugged Charlee. "Good luck."

***
Tom walked into the office. Max was there with Rachel. "The girls want me to let you know that Charlee has gone to the hospital. She's having pains."

Rachel frowned. "Is she okay?"

"She's fine. But considering she got it rough, she feels like there's something wrong," he said.

Rachel looked at Max. "You can't keep your hands off her can you?"

"Grow up Rachel."

Rachel turned to Tom. "Stay out of this. My girls are nothing to you."

Tom rolled his eyes. "Excuse me? Your girls are having our kids. Okay. Max is the father of Charlee's baby. I'm the father of Leigh's. You need to sort this out. Make it right with them."

***
Leigh sat with Charlee. She smiled. "Your baby is okay. I promise."

"You're pregnant too. You should be focusing on yourself. You should go," she told her.

Leigh took her hand. "You need me. You're my little sister and you're in hospital. I won't leave you alone," she said.

Charlee sighed. She looked at her. "Max. He said he doesn't know if we can have the baby. He said we should look into adoption."

"Wait. What?"

Charlee nodded. She wiped away the tears. "He said because I'm starting off in my career. And he's the executive head, we should put the baby up for adoption. And i don't want to."

"And you won't. You're going to keep your baby. And Max won't bully you. Is this why he's been having rough sex with you?" Leigh asked.

Charlee nodded. "Yeah. But don't tell him. I just.. I love him. But he doesn't love me."

***
Leigh went to the school. Tom was there. "Hey. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I can't wait to pop out little peanut. I love you Tom. And we're going to be a happy family aren't we?"

Tom nodded and smiled. "Course we are. Me, you and bub. I love you."

"I love you too."

But with complications about to come, could they make it work?