When and how did you die?

TW: selfharm

Bellamy You are still alive to this day. Lucky for you, you survived all challenges Earth put you through. Sadly enough you have also survived long enough to see most of your friends pass away. But after all you are still together with the love of your life.

Murphy You died in Sanctum. You were the first one to realise how primes were made. ­Right before you were about to spill the information and rebel, you were silenced by getting killed by the primes.

Jasper You died because of ALIE. After you took the chip ALIE made you cut your wrists in order to get Jasper to take the chip. She knew you were his weak-spot and knew he had also went through a lot himself. Jasper tried to safe you but all doctors had already taken the chip and you passed away in his arms. Your death crushed him so much he took the chip without a doubt.

Monty You died together with Jasper right before Praimfaya. You were tired of fighting after everything you went through on earth. It was just simply too much for you and he couldn't convince you to come with him. You died in his arms right next to your best friend, Jasper.

Finn You died in Mount Weather. After hearing of Finns death you were completely crushed. Out of sadness you walked out of the bedroom area, where you and the others stayed, to be alone but were captured by Dr Tsing. Your friends tried to safe you but it was too late. You had already bled out.

Lincoln You died in the fighting-pit in the bunker. After Lincolns death you were never the same. Your name was pulled and you had a spot in the bunker. When Octavia forced everyone to eat human flesh you refused but since Octavia knew you she gave you a chance and put you in the fighting-pit where you sadly passed away.