Chapter 1: Caius

"Caius honey~ did you already found a model for your white and gold collection this year?"

That familiar calling from someone that I wished I wouldn't hear this time of the day where I'm not in the mood to slack off nor take a break and entertain my guests...

I rolled my eyes in frustration just imagining the answer from my friend's question...

"Not yet Rubis Mio and please quit calling me Caius, it's Cai not Caius btch"

And I know he will react after hearing when I call his complete real name *chuckles* this is payback btch...

"Btch! Don't call me that! Okay fine! Anyway Cai honey about your model, the lauching is fast approaching, what's your plan?"

I scratch my head just imagining that I'll be dead if I didn't find a model for my collection in next week's launching period...

"I know I'm doomed so please don't even make it that obvious girl argh! *smack his forehead"

Ruby (his feminine name) snapped his fingers as if he just remembered something, I hope that'll help me with my huge problem though...

"Ah! What about your secretary's suggestion that you'll try to recruit the famous Cina Zeren? Any news about her?"

To think that I just remembered the trial card Cina Zeren, why the heck did I just remember it now?!

I fetch my phone to hurriedly call my secretary but it seems God spare his mercy towards me from when in just few miles away, my secretary's loud voice could already be heard near in my office...

"MR.MOOOOONTAGUEEEEEE!!!"

A sudden bang on the door where my secretary, Ezzie Fleura, almost past out while trying to gain and calm her breathing...

"Ezzie girl, how many times I told you not to run off the hallway while screaming like a hyena"

She give me a sign to stop me from talking just yet while she's still catching her breathe and when she regained herself she started to get hysterical like she's in big trouble...

"M-Miss...*inhale,exhale*...M-Miss C-Cina Zeren i-is already...*inhale,exhale*...c-coming her way here"

My jaw automatically dropped by just hearing that the trial card that I expected that I would barely succeed to get my hands on her is on her way here...

"C-Can you say that again?"

I may just misheard it so it won't be bad to ask again but then my secretary who's famous of being a short tempered person, rolled her eyes in annoyance since she's the type that won't like to say her words twice, even I her boss treated me that way...

"Sir I won't repeat my words twi---"

Her words were cut when my other member of the team suddenly break into my office...

"MISS CINA ZEREN IS HERE!!!"
__________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki