18

Christmas night. I have been up since 7 am and waited for Chris to come home. He would be landing at 9 pm and it was now 8:45 pm. The house was filled with Christmas decorations and I was in my Christmas pj, dodger had a Christmas tie on him and he looked adorable. Something about Christmas was amazing, the movies, the music, the presents and our loved ones. I just loved Christmas.

Me and dodger was waiting by the sofa and watched a movie. It was his favorite one, home alone. I love love actually as everyone know, and I can finally watch it without people calling me crazy for watching a Christmas move when it was not even Christmas.

I heard someone pull up on the drive way and I ran to the door. And there he was, my boyfriend. I didn't see his face but I knew that it was him. But it was not the look on his face I wanted to see. It was dark outside but I could still see his face, he had been crying. His eyes was red and he looked tired. He walked up to me, I knew something was wrong. I stepped back.
"No." I said. I just knew what was happening and I couldn't believe it. Dodger was barking at his father and jumped around him.
"Eve, I need to talk to you." He sis and sounded serious. His eyes was still red and watery.
I stepped back into his house and walked to my bag, packing my stuff.
"Eve... just listen." He said.
"Just say it Chris." I said with tears in my throat.
"I don't want to believe me, I love you more then anything." He started and reached for my hand. I pulled away.
"Just say it." I shouted out.
"They are making me do this for the movie, Michelle and I was not planning on doing this in the first place."
I cried. I knew he was breaking up with me. Because of a stupid movie, they are in a relationship for a movie.

"I can't- do this." I said with my words stuttering.
"Please Eve, i don't want this to be like this." He shouted when I walked away.
"Chris, you are choosing her over me, and I am not someone you can play with just like that. I said I love you." I said and cried, he knew how hard it was for me to say it and open up for him.
"I love you so much, I do." He said.
"Apparently not, don't ever talk to me again." I said and slammed his door. Walking out and jumped in my car driving away.
"Eveline!" I heard Chris screaming out my name. I didn't care, he didn't care about me so why should I care about him.

I didn't know what to do, I drove to the first person that came to my mind. My sister.
I stumbled out of the car and knocked on her door. She opened and saw me crying hysterically.
"Omg, what's going on?" She asked and pulled me inside of the house.
"Chris- Chris is with Michelle." I stuttered. I couldn't control my breathing and I was so upset that I couldn't talk.
"What do you mean, here sit down." She said and placed me on the sofa.
"He- he came home and told me that he needed to do this for the movie of yours. He broke up with me." I said and her faced dropped.
"Michelle? They are together because of the movie of ours, I hope the hell not he cheated on you." She said.
"I think so." I said and cried even more.
"I shouldn't have trusted him, I told him I love him Sof." I said and she hugged me tight.

"Eve, I don't know what to do. That ass hole is going to regret this his whole life." She said.
"He was crying when I saw him, he said he didn't want to do this but he had to." I said.
"That doesn't matter, he chose her before you. He chose his career instead of you. I'm going to kill him tomorrow." She said and I realized.
"Oh no, I have the ticket. The one I was supposed to go with Chris. I don't want to disappoint you and not go." I said and took her hands.

"Oh girl, we are going, you and I. You need to show that man what he is missing." She said and that made me laugh.
"What about Brad?" I asked.
"I think he will understand, now come on and choose a dress." She said and pulled me up. I just got dumped and my sister is making me try on dresses. This is why I love her, she is making me laugh even if I just got my heart broken by the man I love.

"It's Christmas, we need to watch this movie." Sofia said and pulled me up in her bed. I was staying the night so we could prepare for tomorrow. I was not in a mood to go see a movie with Chris in it. But I knew I needed to support my sister at all cost.
"Sofia?" I asked
"Yeah." She said while chewing on her candy.
"Now I'm realizing that Michelle is not even in the new avengers movie, Chris was spending time with her outside of work. He took time to meet her instead of reaching out to me." I said and looked at her.
"I know sis. I hate them both." She said and kissed my forehead.

"And that article they released with them dating is just ridiculous, you can see that Chris is uncomfortable." Sofia said and showed me the article. It was about them being official and so happy. Chris didn't look so happy in the picture.

"But you know what, fuck Chris and Michelle and let's now watch our favorite movie." Sofia said and puts on my favorite movie. The intro of Love Actually started and Hugh Grants face popped up.