🍋-Rin Okumura x GN! Reader

Tw: Smut, Slight bullying, Swearing
{Smut Warning}

*Readers POV*
I was woken up to the smell of something burning and shit being thrown. I decided to get up and check up on these two assholes.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED THIS TIME???" I exclaimed.

This wasn't new these two asshole of my "friends" are fighting again. They are suppose to be brothers yet are a fucking mess. I told Rin that living with his brother wouldn't be a good idea. Yet once again I'm right but I have to put a stop to this. I grab the fire extinguisher and head to them start blowing the white smoke everywhere I have much more of these cans in the basement cause you know this wouldn't be the only time I'll do this.
*Third POV*

" (Y/n)  What was that for?" Rin said

"I mean what else did I have another choice" Y/n) shrugged

"Maybe a 'Hey guys stop fighting' would work?" Yuki said as he wiped his glasses

"How much times have I tried that before but did that work?" (Y/n) as they rolled their eyes
(Y/n) separated the boys and move them to different rooms they went into Rin's room. They closed the door and sat on the bed next to rin.
~Time skip~
(Y/n) separated the two dorks and moved them into different rooms. Walking hand in hand with Rin towards his room. They decided it was the perfect time to ask why the two boys were arguing about this time.

"Why were you and Yuki arguing about now?" (Y/n) said

"He wanted the last piece of French toast I made and then got pissed when I didn't give it and went on to talk about how I'm the reason why dad died so I had no logical reason other than getting up on him and attacking him" Rin said

"Don't be mad" (Y/n) says as they lay there head down upon Rin's lap

⚠️Smut Starts⚠️
*First POV*
I lay down on his lap relaxing my head ass I slowly closed my eyes. When I feel something hard hitting my head. I was sure it wasn't his hand. I sat up and cradled his lips.
He looked down at my lips and back up at my eyes asking for permission. I nod my head allowing him. I feel his soft lips attack mine. Biting my lower lip asking to enter my mouth. I denied him access and I felt snake hands around my hips and landing on my ass. I can feel his tent start to grow.
"You like it? Go for it." Rin says
I Start unbuttoning his pants and pull out his manhood. I start slowly stroking it he twitches he seems to start liking it. I wrap my warm mouth around his member and slowly bob my head.

"Fuck (Y/n) go faster" Rin said as he puts his hand on top of my head

He pushes my head making me go faster. I start gagging making me stop and pull my head up.

"Why'd you stop? I was just getting started." Rin said

I begin to slowly get on him and start grinding my body against his member. He begins to have a tight hold upon my ass squeezing it.

"Fuck I can't take it anymore" Rin says as he begins to take off my shirt

"what are you doing?" I said

"Get on all fours your getting a good fucking early in the morning by me" Rin said as he pushed me off him and he begins taking off his pants

I get on all fours realizing how big his member is. Knowing it would hurt me I'm still going with it. As he's taking off his shirt I can see his smooth shiny abs. He starts getting on top of me rubbing his member against my ass.

"Are you ready?" Rin said as he gets the lube and condoms out the nightstand

He starts to put on the condoms around his member and squirts some lube on his member then Sonne on my ass. He starts to put it in when I feel a sudden pain I need to stop.

"OW FUCK" I say in pain

He gets startled and looks at me comforting me. Then he puts his hand over my mouth as he thrust in admittedly. I shout but its muffled because of his hand. He starts to go harder and harder I'm on the point of cuming.

"Im gonna cum!" I yelled over his hand

"Go head" Rin said as he was heavily breathing

*Rins POV*
Holy shit this feels so good I'm on the verge of cuming. They are suppose to be my best friend maybe something else now I've been having a crush on them.

"I'm cuming" (Y/n) said

They came all over themselves and in the process of them doing that I ended up cuming in them. (Y/n) Instantly fell on the bed i fell on top of them. I get up carrying (Y/n) to the bathroom where I make a bath I slowly put them in to get them cleaned. I sit in the tub with them I stroke their face and hair making them fall asleep. The caress their face kissing them. After the bath I took them to the bed and cuddle them.

"How are you feeling?" I said

"Im in a little pain but I'm ok" (Y/n) said

"So does this make us a couple?" Rin said blushing

"Sure" (Y/n) said as they caress Rins face

I put my hand against there cheek pulling them toward me our lips touch. We are kissing passionately I slowly try to allow my tongue in making us make out. We lied there on the bed cuddling until we fell asleep.