Victoria secret

You and your friends  decided to go shopping today.At the start of your relationship with cee a lot of people suspected you were only in it for the money since cee's relationships were never really long lasting.You were also a bit shy when meeting his friends so they had thought you just couldn't be bothered w them and just wanted his money.But 7 months went past and you and cee were in love and were so happy.So here you were out shopping.Cee had told you to use his card but you didn't want to.You were independent and he respected that he just likes treating his gal.However,you stuck by and bought everything with your own money.You and cee were getting prepared for summer(imagine this is before you guys go on holiday or something).
So you had gone today to twin to buy bikinis,sunglasses,loose clothes etc.Before you had gone out you promised cee would get a fashion show when you come back.So that's what happened.After you came back he asked if you had used his card and you said no and he responded  by kissing your cheek and whispering to you "why not" you couldn't help but get turned on.You went upstairs whilst cee was sitting downstairs waiting for you to put on the show.You changed into a lace baby blue bikini and looked in the mirror you felt confident the workouts you had been doing payed off.(wish I had the motivation😩)
You ran downstairs in excitement and cee was sat there he took a look at you and said "y/n you look stunning" you felt your cheeks getting warm.Even tho you had been together for 7 months you still blushed whenever he said stuff like that.You went through the rest of your clothes and showed them to cee and he loved them all.