Single chapter

He was walking through Shibuya when he saw her.
Her hair was being taken by the afternoon winter wind. With a scarf around her neck and mask down, she was smiling with her eyes closed, trying to appreciate the good sensation the cold gave her face. He avoided his eyes; that was an intimate moment with herself, that strange girl.
He continued walking towards the café and, opening its door, felt the warmth and smell of coffee hit his senses. It was relatively empty, with just a few people enjoying their drinks alone. Already with an order in mind, not that he ever ordered anything else, he went to the cashier and asked for a black, no sugar, coffee. That's how he liked it. Not that he didn't like sweets, far from it, he enjoyed very much a strawberry cake, but in regards his coffee, he just liked it plain, so he could feel its true flavor. While waiting for his coffee, he heard the door open and saw, through his side view, the girl from before. Now wearing her mask, and hiding that beautiful smile, she also ordered a black, no sugar, coffee. The clerk gave her a weird smile when she started saying she liked the bitter taste of it and that her favorite fruit was lime.
When he had his in hand, he went to seat in a cornered two people table, opened his tablet and started reading some new songs he and Taka were working on. It didn't last long. He couldn't keep his eyes away from her. She was standing, just like he was a moment before, looking everywhere, taking in every detail of the café, when she looked into his eyes. He saw her blue eyes slightly widened and saw recognition come to it. He deflected his eyes, not because he saw she recognized him, but because her look was too intense to directly dive in. He, with his attention back again to the lyrics, heard her talking something with the clerk and then seating in a table in front of his with her back to him. Her hands started to move rapidly, and he got curious to what she was doing. Leaning slightly forward, he saw a sketchbook full of faces. The newest one, the one she was working at that moment, was sitting at their left, a middle-aged man eating a bagel. He went into a trance watching her hands, just like when he would play his guitar, she knew what she was going for. After half an hour and after the old man has left, after a moment of discretion, he looked again at her hands and saw something familiar. His face, looking down at the tablet, in concentration. His heart beat a lit faster and, despite his famous life, his face grew hot from shyness. He thought he should talk to her, but when he was almost getting up, she did it instead. His eyes followed her leave the café, and he felt so bad for letting her go without at least saying he was appreciating her drawings. With a big sigh, he took a last gulp of coffee and was gathering his things when he saw a folded paper on the table in front of him. Written on it was his name's kanji, 亨. Again, with his heart beating faster, he went to grab the piece of paper and unfolding it, he saw a LINE ID written. His mouth corners couldn't be stopped and was stretched largely by her simple action.
"I like your drawings... and your smile" was the first thing he texted her.