Caught - C.4

It's been a few centuries since I first came into Genshin Impact, about 500 years or so. I found out how to change my recently; and it's my old form! I also met Xiao and he taught me how to make Almond Tofu, which I enjoyed making. Now that I think about it; Without any technology, life has been more enjoyable. What I've been doing for the past years is staying at Mondstadt most of the time, then heading to Liyue for the Rite of Descension and catch up with Zhongli. My relationship with Zhongli was like a 'Father, Daughter' relationship, while Venti was like an Uncle to me. Though, when I call Venti an Uncle, he says it makes him sound old. Then finally, Xiao is like an older brother. Though, he's like an Emo teenager sometimes. I also found out that I had a Gnosis... Please stay away from me, damned Fatui---

Anyways, currently, I was a Wisp, at the 'party' Diluc hosted, giving out 29 year old vintage wine to his guests. Though, I wasn't here for wine. Not like Zhongli would allow that. For being over 500 years old, I have better memory and remember almost everything from Genshin Impact; but I wanted to experience that little 'meeting' they had during this with Il Dotorre. Only problem is that I might get caught since there was a lot of Pollen here for some reason... And a lot of people.

I peered down onto the people in the room, then my eyes met with Il Dotorre's figure talking to Diluc. I squinted my eyes, making sure I was out of sight. I made sure to tell Venti about what I was doing of course; That way he didn't pop out of no where while I was... Hiding.

Then, they started walking away, perhaps to the 'Meeting Chamber'. So, I followed them. As they entered the room, I slipped in, hiding under the table once they sat down. 'Sneak into the meeting Task 1; Completed. Don't get caught til' the end of the meeting Task 2; In Progress.' I thought to myself, sitting down. 'Don't get caught' I repeatedly thought to myself as I listened in on the meeting.

"Please allow me to introduce Kaeya; Quarter-Master of Ordo Favonius. I hope you will not mind his presence in this meeting." The old lookin' priest guy said. "Oh, of course not! We shall get straight to the point." Krupp said in a gruff voice. "We, the Fatui, are hoping to expand out ranks. We are committed to defense of these lands. Your people can easily secure great honor by becoming one of us." Krupp said in a persuasive tone. "I have a simple question, if I may." Kaeya asked.  "We're all ears." Krupp said.

'The walls have ears.' I thought. Or, what I thought was said in my mind. It went dead silent as I shakily covered my lil' mouth. 'SHOOT-' I internally thought, cursing myself. "Oh? Who said that?~" Kaeya cooed. My beady eyes widen. 'Task 2; FAILED.' I thought, scared out of my mind when almost everybody peered under the table that was at the meeting. It was silent til' Kaeya went to grab me. "ABORT MISSION- ABORT MISSION LIKE HOW MY MOTHER DIDN'T WANT ME" I flew in fear, flying for the door. "Seems we had a spy." Kaeya simply said, everybody dashing towards me. I flew towards the doorknob. 'Curse my tiny hands!' I cursed, then a strong gloved hand gripped around me. "You're not going anywhere." Diluc stated, glaring down at me.

"Oh? Is that a 'Tiny Abyss Mage?'" Il Dotorre questioned, peering down at me. I furrowed my brows. "I'm not an Abyss Mage. And I'm not tiny." I said, huffing out. Diluc stared down. "Why were you listening to our meeting?" Diluc questioned. I sweat-dropped. "None of your beeswax Tomato-Head!" I exclaimed. His grip tightened. "ACK-" I exhaled, squealing. "Come now Diluc, you're going to kill the poor thing!" Kaeya exclaimed, a hand on his hip. "...I am not a thing..." I muttered. 'Sorry Venti but I'm bouta get exposed. I'll pay your back in apples.' I thought to myself as I bit Diluc's gloved hand.

Diluc hissed as he let go of me. I then magically transformed into my 'Old Form', and turned the door knob. Their eyes widen as they froze. I escaped and headed for the Tree in front of Mondstadt. 'I'm gonna get a scolding.' I thought to myself, crying internally.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"You got caught? And turned into your human form?..." Venti said, slowly, and sharply exhaled. "I understand you still have the mind of a kids, but CC..." Venti muttered. I then faced the ground as Venti stared at me, my hair flowing in the wind. "THAT MUST'VE SOUND AWESOME!" Venti exclaimed, laughing. "Huh?" I questioned aloud, tilting my head. "What, you think I'd give you a long lecture like Block-Head? I'm not as hard on you as he is. Though, you do owe me apples since you practically gave your identity to a bunch of people unintentionally. Honestly speaking, you did the right thing with running away. Who knows what kind of experiments they'd do to you." Venti said, huffing out. I rummaged through my bag, getting out a dozen apples and giving them to Venti as he gobbled them up.

"Doesn't this remind you of when we first met?" I asked, smiling. Venti perked up. "Running away from that pig stuffing of a Lord, Lawrence?" I questioned, exhaling out a sigh. Venti laughed at how I remembered what we based Lawrence off of. "You still remember that?!" Venti exclaimed, laughing. "Like it was yesterday." I muttered staring at the sky, smiling. "Hehe!" Venti giggled. "Wasn't this eventful, Uncle?~" I cooed, staring at Venti with a teasing smile.

"Hey! I said don't call me Uncle! It makes me feel old." Venti exclaimed. "That's cause' you are old Venti!" I replied back, grinning. "Am not!" "Are too!" Venti and I stared at each other, then broke down laughing, falling on our backs to stare at the sky. "I'm glad we met, CC." Venti said, his hands resting on his chest. I nodded.

"I'm glad too, VV."

"You still remember my nickname!"

"Shut up!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''