𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"𝙤𝙠  𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮.. 𝙖𝙣𝙙....𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉"
𝙆𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖
𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 
𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮
6:15 𝙖𝙢
I was woken up by my alarm going off. It feels like i haven't been to school in weeks because of all that's happened these past few days. I got up checking my phone before getting up going to the shower.

I went in my bathroom turning on the shower. I walked back out going to pick out an outfit for today.

I laid it out on my bed and turned back around going inside the bathroom to shower

𝙆𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖
𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚
6:47
I finished showering turning the water off and grabbing my towel drying myself off. I got put moisturizing myself and stuff, followed by getting dressed.

I brushed my teeth and did my face routine then braided my hair before i applied my lashes and some lipgloss. I walked out the bathroom with my clothes in my hand throwing them in the hamper before grabbing my things and going downstairs.

"Good morning" i heard my parents say. "morning" i replied. I went into the dining room as i looked for kobe to see he was at the table eating. I grabbed my plate going back to sit down and eat.

"hey Kobe are you taking me to school or do I needa call the girls?" i asked. "Ima go ahead and take you" he said. i nodded and continued eating occasionally going on my phone until i finished.

I got up grabbing my plate going to the kitchen to put it in the sink. I went back out grabbing my things like purse charger bag all that kind of stuff. I walked towards the living room seeing kobe was sitting waiting for me. "it's about damn time." he said getting up. "oh shut up"

We walked out to the car getting in and buckling our seatbelts. He then started the car pulling off.

𝙆𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖
𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 
7:23
We made it to school pretty early but ik wasn't surprised at the fact that he was speeding. "was tryna kill me huh?" i said getting out the car. "i was barely even going that fast." he said rolling his eyes as he locked the door.

I started walking inside towards my locker. "bruh u was literally going like 60 in a 35, and u say u were barely going fast?" "yea" "i worry about u sometimes boy." i said opening my locker putting things away as well as getting things out.

As soon as i was about to close my locker it was slammed for me. "heyy" tiana and olivia said. "hey hoes" i said back. "you talked to derek yet?" tiana asked. "nope and i don't plan on it." "your gonna have to eventually" olivia said. "speaking of which, i need to talk to kobe where is he?" i pointed in the direction i last saw him before she took off making me and tiana laugh.

The bell was about to ring so me and tiana started walking to our first class.

𝙆𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖
𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 
8:03
I was wondering where mia was because she's usually here by now. All of the other people from our friend group was here except her, well her and derek.. I suddenly got the urge to use the bathroom so i got up walking to the door when of course i bumped into

𝘿𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙠

"𝙤𝙠 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙩! 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠''

ʜᴇʏʏ..ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɪɴɴ..