Fandoms and Being the youngest

FANDOMS:

Sometimes I wish people I love could just be in the same fandoms i am!

And I can teach them our ways.

Then tell them to love DirkJake.

And JohnDave.

So yeah.

That was really short.

BEING THE YOUNGEST:

OH MY FREAKING GOSH.

I CAN EVEN, NO, NO.

UGGGHHHHHH.

I Hate being the youngest.

When your the youngest, you always get stuck with the shitty deal "because your young and spry!" As my stupid mom puts it.

EX-FREAKING-AMPLE:

This weekend we (me, my mom, my shitty sister, and my grandma) went to visit my aunt in Austin, to help her move into her new house.

She has like a zillion cats (four).

Me and my mom are pretty allergic to cats.

So we decided to stay in a hotel (we tried to see how it was,but there is somehow cat hair everywhere.)

(Also btw I don't sleep well with others, I just feel cramped)

So there are two beds in the hotel room and now we found out my grandma is afraid to sleep in my aunts house cuz something happened to her heart last time she did.

So now I have to sleep in a little bed with my mom in a hotel room and my grandma gets the other bed to herself.

(ITS BECAUSE YOUR THE FUCKING YOUNGEST. YOU ALWASY GET THE SHITTY DEAL.)

Okay thank you for listening to Margo's ranting.

I appreciate it.

Goodbye friends.

Never be the youngest, it's not all fun and games.

(BTW: OLDER SISTERS, MOSTLY JUST MINE, ARE HUGE BITCHES WHO PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY HURT US YOUNGER PEOPLES.)