Chapter Ten

...

Void. An empty space surrounded me; it was all made of nothingness. Where the hell was I?

Angkor appeared, interrupting my thoughts.

"Lady Aisha!" he greeted.

"Angkor...! Where is this place? The only thing I remember is putting on the ring my caretaker gave me, and now I'm here?" I replied, hoping that he'd be able to give me answers in return.

"Ah, yes. You see, about that. That ring is no ordinary piece of jewelry. It does hold a large amount of magical power, however, it is dark energy. When you signed a contract with me, you became the 'Void Princess', did you not? So, you must be thinking that you should be able to handle this, too. You are sorely mistaken, Lady Aisha. This amount is far too much for a human magician like you to handle, and perhaps it is even more than how much I, the almighty demon, can withstand, as well. Once you regain consciousness... you will be consumed by the darkness! As much as I would love to help, my hands are tied. I wish you the best of luck." he disappeared into the empty void.

My eyes dilated with fear; what will happen to me?! If Angkor can't help, who will? The only person that came to mind was... Elsword. He was my one and only knight, but will he come save his princess? I wouldn't expect anything, though, because we're such a long distance apart, and school is a notable obstacle, too.

Suddenly, a huge wave of pain struck inside me. I screamed, as tears started forming, dropping into the nothingness. Was this supposed to be the energy from the ring?! I can't take this anymore! Grotesque, violent thoughts popped into my mind, the darkness was driving me insane! I pleaded for someone to save me, as I completely lost it.

...

I was back in the kitchen, fully conscious. My dearest caretaker should receive a personal 'thank you' from me, since he did all of this. I let out a psychotic laugh. My normal, boring attire transformed into an outfit that seemed right for the Princess of the Void; a short pinkish-purple top with a white cross in the middle revealing my abdomen, accompanied by long dark purple sleeves, a short skirt, and fancy boots with creative purplish-pink decorations. I summoned my staff, and teleported to my mentor's bedroom. The fool was sound asleep; a perfect chance to strike.

"Hell Drop!" I shouted with a wide, creepy grin, as Angkor was forced to open the gate of darkness to drop demonic stones onto my mentor.

"Khhh...?!" my mentor was completely crushed by the rocks, as blood splattered all over his clean, white bed-sheets, staining them a beautiful shade of bloody red.

"Kekeke..." I laughed, smirking afterwards. The old geezer was dead after a simple attack.

It brought so much fun! Why didn't I think of this before?! No one can stop me now, I'm the strongest magician in Elrios, without a doubt! I teleported out of the building with an innocent look plastered on my face. I was ready to cause more chaos and destruction to the rest of the world, and nobody can do anything about it!

...

---[CHAPTER TEN : END]---