Why Ranboo?! Q&A

So obviously this isn't a chapter as I said in my last authors note this is a Q&A cause I can't reply to comments or comment in general so here we are.

Q: @alyssa579437744 "Why is Tommy living with Tubbo?"

A: now that I think about it I really didn't clear that up but in the story tubbo wnated him to move in and his parents allowed him so Yeah ig sorry for the shitty backstory but yea it's currently 4 AM

Q: @Rainyzx_ "Where can I watch the movie I'm kinda interested"

A: The movie is "The Thing About Harry" and it's a gay romance movie and you can watch it on Hulu or YouTube I'm pretty sure it costs money on YouTube though. If you can't watch it on those then bootleg it.

Q: @nokiafton this one isn't a question but "I've never heard of that movie"

A: it's a pretty good movie it's called Death Becomes Her it's a pretty good movie about this woman who is engaged to this guy and her enemy from high school marries her fiance and then years later the original girl goes to this therapy place cause she's super pissed about the actress and her ex and so she drinks a potion thing that makes her younger but she has to take care of her body. Then the actress drinks the same potion also has to take care of her body and then the husband and ex plan to kill the actress so they can get married again he "kills" her by pushing her down a flight of stairs she breaks her neck she's alive but she's dead the actress and the ex fight the actress shoots the ex and the husband leaves and the ex and the actress have to rely on each other to live. Sorry for the shitty back story.

Q: @LaraGaggero "Don't be shy tell us who"

A: context in the first chapter I say taht Tubbo has a soulmate I was never gonna make that a big part but we'll make him gay and have a guy as his soulmate. It'll be an OC so if y'all wanna help make Tubbos soulmate then I'll include some of what y'all want Tubbos soulmate to be like.

Pretty much it if y'all have any other questions ask them here I'll update this chapter a lot to answer the questions.

And Tubbos soulmate we use He/They pronouns so if y'all don't make his soulmate it'll be a completely random OC.

Q: @alyssa579437744 "how old is the OC going to be"

A: They will only be about 4 months older than Tubbo so 17 but almost 18.

Q: @alyssa579437744 "Is ranboo protective of Tommy"

A: yes yes. He's a simp.

Q: @alyssa579437744 "how old is Tommy Tubbo and Ranboo"

A: they are all 17 in the story

Q: @alyssa579437744 "who is the top and who is the bottom"

A: so I wouldn't describe it as Top and Bottom considering that's usually like a term for the dirty I'm not actually gonna say the word for obvious reasons but the more dominant one would be Ranboo

Q: @LBrof_POG this wasn't a question but "maybe childhood friends"

A: I actually really like taht for Tubbos soulmate so I will definitely have that as a backstory for the OC

An actual chapter should be out by the 5th and would you guys like Tubbos soulmate to be the more dominant one in the relationship or?

Y'all. Idk why but I find this really awesome and it's not a question but I just got tagged in a book I was so confused and- they inspired they're book off of mine- y'all go follow @quackity_peep and read their story cause I know damn well I will be reading it when they get chapters out