Chase saves Skye from Sweetie

At the Barkingburg castle...

Sweetie was in her secret room of the castle thinking of what to do.

Sweetie: I'm bored, maybe I'll watch something.

Sweetie turns on her TV and sees Chase playing with Skye.

On TV...

Chase was playing hide and seek with Skye.

Chase: Ready or not, here I come!

Chase was looking for Skye for 2 minutes and hasn't found her.

Chase: Mmmm, where can she be?

Skye was on a tree branch above Chase but she slipped and fell off.

Skye: Woooah!

Chase: (Gasp) I'll catch you!

Chase caught Skye on his back.

Chase: Are you okay?

Skye: I'm good, thank you.

Skye gave Chase a kiss in the cheek.

Chase: Awww, thank you my baby.

Sweetie shuts off her TV.

Sweetie: Ugh! I'm so sick of that Cockapoo! I'm getting rid of that mutt.

Sweetie gets in her vehicle and goes to Adventure Bay.

At the Lookout...

Chase and Skye were sleeping in their pup-houses after a long day of playing at the pup park, Sweetie arrived and she quietly puts Skye in her vehicle and writes a note in Skye's Pup-house and she gets in her vehicle and goes back to Barkingburg.

After some time...

Sweetie arrived at the Barkingburg castle and she takes Skye to the Chamber that Chase was in and Sweetie puts Skye in a water tank and locks it.

Sweetie: Now, I'll just wait till she wakes up.

Back at the Lookout...

Chase woke up from his nap.

Chase: (Yawn) That was a good nap. I'm gonna take Skye on a drive in my Police Cruiser.

Chase went to wake Skye up at her Pup-house, but to his surprise, she wasn't there.

Chase: Skye? (Worried)

Chase notices the note.

Chase: Hey, what's this?

Chase read the note that said.

"Say goodbye to Skye, Chase! -Sweetie"

Chase was shocked to discover that Sweetie took Skye when he wasn't looking.

Chase: (Gasp) Sweetie! She took Skye when I wasn't looking!

Chase got his gear and went through a portal to the Barkingburg castle.

Meanwhile...

Sweetie was still waiting for Skye to wake up, but she was waking up.

Skye: (Yawn) What a good- (See's where she's at) Gah! Where am I?!

Sweetie: Hello Skye.

Skye: Sweetie?! Whaddya want?

Sweetie: I want to end your life.

Skye: Why? What did I do to you?

Sweetie: I've gotten so sick of your cuteness and Love with Chase, it's time for you to suffer!

Skye: Noo! I don't wanna die!

Sweetie: Keep on talking, you're not gonna live any longer. I should've done this to you after I locked Chase in here.

Chase breaks the Chamber wall and he sees that Sweetie had Skye locked in a water tank.

Chase: Skye!

Skye: Chase!

Sweetie: I expected you to come, but you're too late!

Chase: Whaddya mean?

Sweetie responds by pushing a button and the water tank Skye was in started filling with water and it reaches Skye's legs.

Skye: Oh, no! Help! I'm gonna drown!

Skye starts pounding on the tank glass with her paws wanting out.

Chase: (Gasp)

Sweetie: Say goodbye to your Cockapoo friend!

Chase: You have got to stop picking on my baby!

Sweetie: Your Love is what started all this madness! Your Love ends today!

Chase: If that's how you feel, I'm gonna kick your butt and save Skye!

Sweetie: We shall see!

Chase and Sweetie started fighting each other, Chase kicked her with his hind legs and Sweetie bit Chase in the nose and he got angry and he tackled Sweetie and they were biting and scratching each other, Sweetie pushed Chase off her to get him to stop scratching her, Chase jumped and pounds Sweetie and she couldn't get up. She was all beaten up with bruises and a few cuts on her.

Chase: Had enough Sweetie?! (Panting)

The tank Skye was in is 98% full and she was screaming for help.

Skye: CHASE! HELP ME!

The water in the tank completely swallowed her under and Skye was struggling to breathe.

Skye: (Underwater grunting)

Chase: SKYE!

Sweetie: (Evil Laughter)

Chase: This is for the hashbrown trick!

Chase threw Sweetie into the water tank controls electrocuting her, all that electricity knocked her out.

Chase: I gotta hurry and save Skye!

Chase saw that the glass broke and all the water spilled out and Skye fell out of it too. She was on her belly catching her breath.

Chase: Skye, are you okay?

Skye: (Cough x4) I'm fine.

Chase: Hold on, I'll carry you home.

Chase picked Skye up with his pup-pack claw and Chase exited the castle and went through a portal back to Adventure Bay.

Chase: Boy, am I glad to have you back Skye.

Skye: (Yawn)

Chase: You feel pretty sleepy, I'll bring you to a bed.

Chase carried Skye inside the Lookout and placed her in a Pup-bed and covered her up with a blanket.

Skye: Thank you Chasey.

Chase: You're welcome my baby.

Chase got into the Pup-bed with Skye and he cuddled up with her and he started licking her in the face.

Skye: (Moan in joy) He's licking me.

Chase continued to lick Skye till they both fell asleep.

The End.