Chapter 29 : I'm a loser in this game

"Run!!"

The two males are currently running with their might as the sound of someone shouting and screaming calling for the both of them from behind. Taehyun glances behind them and the ahjussi was still running after them. He let out a loud laugh, focusing back to the front. He feels his hand was in Beomgyu's grasp.

"Aren't you tired, ahjussi?!!"

Beomgyu screamed, running full speed dragging Taehyun with him as they were still in their school uniforms and their school bags bouncing up and down due to them running. School period had ended a few hours ago, and they decided to stop by the convenient store for some ice creams. But who thought that they got accused of stealing, there.

Placing back the ice cream into the freezer, Beomgyu quickly grabbed Taehyun's wrist and ran away. And that is how they are currently running away from the ahjussi, the store owner.

"Stop!! Give me back what you both have stolen!!"

The ahjussi yelled.

"We didn't steal anything!!"

Beomgyu yelled back.

"Liar!!"

The ravenette vampire scoffs, as he coulf feel his heart beating in a fast pace and he feels like his feet are worn out, so does Taehyun. Glancing lightly at the silvernette, Taehyun has this big smile on his face. It is beautiful of course. And just like Beomgyu had described the other day, Taehyun's dimples only show up when he's smiling widely enlightening all his face expression. He giggles.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, sunshine?!"

He said, in the midst of running.

"Yeㅡ AAHH"

He yelps when Beomgyu suddenly carries him in bridal style before jumping to one of the building's roof. The ahjussi was stunned by the sudden stunt that Beomgyu pulls off. He stayed frozen for a while, eyes went wide before falling to the ground, unconscious.

Taehyun grips on Beomgyu's uniform as he closes his eyes shut. Beomgyu keeps on running on running until je saw the familiar building aka their dorm, he jumps back to the ground. He slowly place Taehyun to stand on his feet, but the younger stumbles and Beomgyu quickly catches him by his waist.

"Are you okay, sunhsine?"

The older yelps when Taehyun suddenly punches him on the chest.

"Idiot, what were you thinking?"

The younger pouts, looking at the ravenette vampire. Beomgyu tilts his head in confusion, as he couldn't catch on what was Taehyun trying to say.

"What if someone saw you?

Beomgyu scratches his neck. Just then someone bumps into him making the older fell to the ground on his bump. Everything happened in a flash as the person who bumps into the older got up, whispering something into Taehyun's ear which Taehyun couldn't catch or just maybe he misheard it before running away. Worst, he couldn't see the person's face.

"Are you okay?"

The silvernette asked, reaching out his hand to Beomgyu. The vampire mumbles some curse words, taking Taehyun's hand before standing back on his feet.

"I'm okay. What was that bastard thinking? Did he sold his eyes to the devil or what?"

He cursed under his breath, dusting off his uniform before looking at Taehyun whose doe eyes are staring at him. For sure, it melts Beomgyu's heart in an instant as he feels his anger slowly draining away from taking over his emotions. Fuck, he looks to cute for Beomgyu to handle. Cooing at the younger, he squishes both of Taehyun's cheeks.