PART 1

Summary:

George gets fucked by vape pens.

Notes:this is your warning.
Dead Dove: Do Not Eat Gay Sex Anal Play Cheating Anal Sex Vape Pens Stabbing Betrayal Blood and Injury Top Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF) Bottom GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) 

"Come on just go for me! It won't even take that long," Sapnap pleaded.

George rolled his eyes and sighed. He didn't like going to the smoke shop, he just wasn't a fan of smoking.
"You know I don't like going," George responded.

Sapnap was only 20 years old and he wasn't old enough to go to the smoke shop himself, so he would send George to go for him. George didn't like fueling his habits, but he wasn't going to deny his boyfriend's request so easily.

"Please. For me?" Sapnap begged.

"Sapnap, I don't like it there," George sighed.

After some convincing, George eventually gave in to Sapnap's begging. George reluctantly trudged upstairs to change into something he could actually go out in public with. He threw on a light blue hoodie and pair of jeans that fit him loosely. Once he was ready, he went downstairs.

"Do I have to go?" George complained.

"It's just a trip to the smoke shop," Sapnap rolled his eyes.

He drove into the parking lot of the smoke shop, immediately feeling a shift in the atmosphere. Something was different about the shop this time, but George chose to ignore it. He didn't need to scare himself any more than he already was.

He made his way to the front door. When he opened it, he was hit with the intense smell of marijuana. There were bright neon lights spread throughout the shop, almost all of them had "open" written on them while others consisted of various drawings. There were shelves of bongs, disposables, and vape juices on the wall. Behind the glass counter, there were larger vapes, or so George thought that's what they were. He didn't really know much about anything, since Sapnap just told him to get the same thing every time.

George walked in and let the door close behind him. When he looked up, there was a tall blonde man who was fidgeting with the rings on his fingers standing behind the counter. He had a set of three chain necklaces and was wearing a dusty blue graphic t-shirt with black ripped jeans. George inspected the man as he walked up to the counter.

"Can I get uh-" George began as he looked at the tattoos that were running along the blonde's arm. He looked at his name tag which read Dream. What an odd name.

"Can I get two of the uh.." he scanned the shelf with the disposables. "two of the air bars, any flavor, and the strawberry lemonade vape juice." he said pointing at each item, struggling to make eye contact with Dream.

Dream is definitely an attractive man, George could not escape the idea of wanting to...fuck Dream? He could feel his pants tightening around his waist as he shifted uncomfortably. He pulled his hoodie down a bit to try and hide it. What would Sapnap think about this?

George tried to make his mind think about anything besides Dream, but all that was coming to mind were Dream's muscular tattooed arms and his piercing green eyes. And about the way Dream could easily dominate him with his height. George shook his head in a stupid attempt to rid the thoughts. He did have a boyfriend after all.

Dream flashed George a look of concern. "Is everything alright?" he asked.

George facepalmed himself internally.

"Yeah...sorry just a bit nervous," George mumbled.

"Oh. I totally get that. My first time at a smoke shop, I was a nervous wreck," Dream chuckled. George nodded his head as he felt his face burn a little bit at the blond's laugh. What was George thinking? Surely he couldn't forget about Sapnap that quickly. Besides, Dream was just some hot blonde that worked at the smoke shop. Although the word hot could not even begin to describe his attractiveness. George smirked a little at that last thought.