Demon Brats

(I do this purely for shits and giggles, I do not own Naruto, only the plot for this fanfic. Naruto and any photos used belongs to there respective owner. Thank you and and please enjoy.)(Also follow my brother ZenTheScreechieScorp)

12 years ago a demon fox, Kyuubi attacked Konoha, it wreaked havoc on the village and killed many. However the 4th Hokage defeated the demon and sealed it into a baby with sun-kissed yellow hair....His baby.

4th: "I'm sorry my son, Me and Mom won't be there to guide you" he says with tears. A woman with crimson red hair touches the baby weakly. This is Kushina Uzumaki.

Kushina: "But will be with you always, I love you.....Naruto-dattebane" she kisses the babies face and he starts crying. The two adults eyes drift to the side to another baby with crimson hair laying silently, Red eyes eerily similar to the Kyuubi looks at them with innocent confusion.

4th: "I with we could split the burden, but your body isn't compatible with the fox" he says softly, he eyes fade a bit, "So you need to watch over your brother ok?" The baby tilts its head to the side and drools a bit. He laughs a bit then slumps taking his last breath, Kushina has tears spilling out her eyes as she feel her husband die. She pulls both babies closer, tears dripping on there faces.

Kushina: " Naruto.....Menma, We love you-dattebane" she kisses them a final time before drawing her last breath.

Both babies begin to cry a bit before they start wailing loudly into the night. The attacked ended, many lives were lost and this night was forever burned into peoples memories.

(12 years later)

We see a boy with blonde hair and whiskers jumping from building laughing, many older ninja are following behind him.

Ninja 1: "NARUTO YOU DAMN BRAT, GET BACK HERE AND PAY"

Naruto jump and spins around sticking out his tounge, "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME-DATTEBAYO" he ran faster leaving them behind.

In the hokage office an old man sits in a chair smoking when a ninja runs in.

Ninja 2: "Lord Hokage, It's Naruto" he says panicked, the old man sighs.

Hokage: "When is it not" he mutters, "What has he done this time" he says.

Ninja 2: "He's painted all over the Kage statues" the man lets out a puff of smoke then sighs.

Hokage: "Where's his brother." he questions.

Ninja 2: "Unknown sir"

Hokage: "Check the rivers near the training areas, he's most likely in one" he says, the ninja nods then shushins away, "Naruto, what are we going to do with you"

(Somewhere else)

A boy with short crimson hair a matching eyes is seen laying down at the bottom of a river, after awhile his chest feels tight and goes back to the surface for air. He goes to edge and clicks a timer and looks at give with a smile.

???: "3 minuetes, new record-dattebaya" he says, he hears sound behind him and sees 5 ninja staring at him.

Ninja 2: "Menma" he starts of angrily.

Akua: "Akua, I prefer not to be called a ramen ingredient-dattebaya" he deadpans getting and putting on a shirt. The ninja nods.

Ninja 3: "Understandable, anyway your brother-"

Akua: "I know" he cuts off, "You only bother me when it involves him" he says putting on a pair of sunglasses, "Doesn't matter, Iruka sensei should catch him right about-"