Chapter 1: "sǝıɹoɯǝW plO"

Darkness, a place where hope can be snuffed out from. It's a place where beings would try to use that power to make others suffer. It's a monster that is in every being and when it's unleashed it can be devastating. Triggering something inside someone to conquer, kill and even enslave others around...

Well that's what many people believe what that power is called, but it's not. There is something else that fits this than darkness. Something that is far more terrifying than darkness and what can rule over it.

And all you got to do is shine, shine brighter than anyone else and some day you will become powerful than everyone around you.

꧁꧂

A man was floating in a vast empty space. His skinny frail body and his old appearance was seen with his blonde hair floating around. He fluttered his eyes open like a butterfly. He could nothing but darkness, he moved his body upwards like it was nothing before looking around the vast empty space he was in. He then spoke out loud.

???: Where am I?

He then saw a young boy with short mess of fluffy dark-green hair, he had four four freckles both his cheeks. His large eyes were closed as the man ran towards him.

???: Young Midoriya are you okay!?

The boy now know as Midoriya slowly opens his eyes to look at the man who standing infront of him.

Midoriya: All Might...

The once number one hero looked around to see others like them trapped here for unknown reasons. It every student from Union academy. A school that combined science, powers and magic to create new heroes. Class 1A, 1B, Team RWBY/JPNR/CFVY, Rias' peerage, Sona's peerage. Their headmasters and every pro hero that was known by the students were also there.

Ochako: Where are we?

Endeavour: It could be a trap set by the League of Villains

???: I could ask you the same thing, number one hero

They turned around to see the villains behind them. All of them, Salem and her group, the Khaos Brigade except for Ophis, Stain, The League of Villains and All for One.

All Might's eyes widen on the fact that All for One wasn't paralyzed anymore. He smiles at All Might and tries to use his powers but nothing happens, everyone tries to use their quirks, magic and semblance but nothing happens.

All for One: Interesting...

All for One looks at his hand before curling it up into a fist and squeezing it. Toga looked at Midoriya with a pink mist over her face. Midoriya backed up a bit but Toga ran towards with her arms in the back, before trying to make a giant leap towards him.

Toga: Izuuuukuuuu!

Ochako got infront of Midoriya with her arms out. Trying to protect him from the psycho girl that was after him. When Toga was about to make impact on Ochako, she suddenly went through her and Midoriya and landed

Midoriya: Huh?

Midoriya looked at his hand before putting through his chest and the hand came out from his back. Everyone was shocked that they were now intangible.

Ruby: What happen to us?

Rias: What ever did happen to us must have brought us here

Kirishima rubs his head in pain, so does everyone as it felt very loose. Before coming up with theories on who brought them here.