5 adi perfume(5 feet perfume)

Heyy ashangians this is my first story on our ashwin and sivaangi so bear with it...
And abhigiyans I am sorry for not updating any of my story will definitely update everything in few days and give try for this too.

"Maa....nillu maa koopda koopda poite iruka please ma thappu dhan naan sonnadhu" ("ma stop why are you going without listening to me please stop I know what I said before was wrong")by telling this he ran and caught her hands.She turned and her eyes hitting him with fire.
"Ashwin kaiya vidu ipo namma set la nikkirom yaarachu paathra poranga"(Ashwin please leave my hand we are in the shooting set someone will see us)by saying she tried to remove his hand and he left knowning that his grip on her hand is hurting her.

"Seri okay ipo vituren but shoot mudinju naan unna drop panren iru amma ta kekren"(Then okay I will leave you know but I will drop you after shootimg wait I will ask your mom).He took his phone to call her mom."Edhuku ashwin innaiku indha celebration shoot oda dhan ellathaiyum mudichukalaam solliteengale aprm endha urimaila en amma ta pesaporeenga".(Why ashwin what rights do you have to talk to my mother when everything is going to finish after this celebration shoot  )

She know that her words will hurt him but she was hurt beyond that how could he say to finish everything when her heart started to build a future with him....yes today she planned to propose him but the word said by him collapsed her dream of future with him.

Both looked into each others eyes which are filled with hurt,guilt and fear.

How is it guys....just a teaser for my story...it is just a oneshot story

jeriffa  Have a look at this cutiee

Will tag some ashangian authors sorry if I missed any of you people💜

Shiya_AS losh_1234 JothiScribbles Ashaangi234 Ashwinxxsivaangi ashaangi MsLizzieWrites Narmadha2301  nilasagi  saisthoughts Nandhu_Arshi keerthu_ammu  _Magizhini_ MissyChilly21  mahacbe99  theunboxedwriter  latchu06  vikasiniv711  Queen21776  books430  nilasagi

Guys do support and comment my negative and positive