5 adi perfume(final)

Thanks for your huge response friends its indeed a great push to write further more..💜

Thanks for this great response dears😍and sorry for late update

.................................................................

   Both pugazh and sivaangi tried to call rakshan and ashwin but to their dismay both are not attending the calls.Then sivaangi received call from her mother and she asked her to cone home soon.So they both reached her home still trying to call ashwin and rakshan.Somewhere inside her heart something felt and she can't conclude whether it is good or wrong but she prayed for ashwin and rakshan's safety with these thoughts they reached her house.

"Evlo late aachu paathiya sivaangi pugazh mattum kooda illama irundhrukatum apo vaangirupa nalla enta" binni ma scolded her.

"Ma naane kadupula iruken enna innum verupethadha naan fresh aaga poren" by saying so she started to climb the stairs.

"Maadi laye thuni laam kaayudhu d poi eduthutu vaa aprm dress change pannu" binni ma told her but she didn't paid her heads towards her mother.

Sivangi came down by continuously dialling her ashwin and her beloved brother.

"Ma pugazh anna enga" she asked her mother not finding pigazh anywhere as he won't go without informing her.

"Unna thuni eduka sonna kaadhula kooda vaanga pona adhunala avan poirukaan solla solla kekama" binni ma compained to her.

"Enma ma ne annanaiya vela vaanguva naan poren mela" she started move.

"Nee mattum dhan naan sonna seiya maata aana pugazh,bala,rakshan,ashwin laam naan sollamaiye pannuvanga avunga dhan en unmaiyana pullainga" she told sivaangi.

Sivaangi stopped near her amma and said "En annangalaam un pullainga dhan aana ashwin un pulla illa relationship maathi solra" by saying so she ran upstairs before her mother catch her.

Pugazh came from kitchen and hi-fied with his unbiological mother knowing what will happen in upstairs...

"Anneeyy pugazh annee enga irukeenga amma neenga inga irukeenga nu sonnanga light kooda podama enna panreenga vaanga poi ashwin um rakshan anna kum call pannalaam" she started to talk without a pause until she felt someone closing her mouth with their hands and with touch itself she can say that whose hand it it.....off course her manna💜.

Sivaangi was startled to feel his touch and automatically she turned and hugged him as tight as she can....

Ashwin was confused to see her hugging him and cryas she was the one who told him those words amd he understood that she is crying because she hurted him so he gently stroked her hair and let her cry...