CHAPTER 5 - Is Krish The Only Love Guru?

Shiva was about to knock on the door but stopped when he notices its late. He decides to enter from window. He slowly climbs the window to find Raavi and Kartik sitting comfortably watching the movie. Reading Raavi's expression he could sense she was scared. She looked cute though he though. Movie had just started. Shiva entered the room stumbling hitting the vase beside the table. The loud noise startled Raavi and Kartik. Raavi looked at him with mixed expression. Kartik smiles seeing him..

Kartik : Jija ji? Aap? Matlab mujhse itna pyaar karte ho ki mere ek bulane pe aa gaye.. Vaat I love you Jija ji

Kartik hugs him and kiss him on cheek.. Shiva gets irked. He cleans away the cheek with handkerchief.. Raavi chuckles seeing this.. Shiva looks at her and smiles little.. He make a place beside her and sits. Kartik sits on the other side and push Raavi more into Shiva..

Kartik : Jagah do yaar...Mein kya neeche baithun

Kartik push Raavi into Shiva. Their bodies brush against each other sending shivers down their spine. Shiva folds his hand and look ahead to distract her closeness. Her scent was making him crazy.. Movie continues..Raavi keeps digging her nails into Shiva's arms as soon as some scary scene comes up.. The first time she did,Shiva gulped down in nervousness but soon got used to it and actually started enjoying her scared face. As movie was near the climax it started getting more scary, and Kartik knew it was his time to leave..He quietly left. The climax was too scary making Raavi jump in fear and clutched on to Shiva tightly hiding her face in his neck.. Her lips brushing his neck slightly.. She held his vest tightly and was is no mood to leave. Shiva shivered as her lips touched his neck slightly. He just couldn't concentrate on the movie. He unknowingly wrapped his arms around her neck hugging her pulling her more closer.. He closed his eyes to enjoy this embrace..When

Raavi : Ho...Hog..hogya?Movie Khatam?

Shiva : Voh..Actually Nahi..Baki hain

Raavi closed her eyes and pulled his vest closer..but after sometime she couldn't hear any voice.. so she slowly peeked out and found that movie was over and Shiva had closed his eyes and a smile was crawled up on his lips. His hands were wrapped around her waist. She felt safe.. She slowly separated himself and Shiva opened his eyes as soon as he felt loss of warmth.. Both looked at each other with different emotions..

Raavi : Movie toh khatam ho gayi thi

Shiva started stuttering and fumbling with his words..

Shiva : Haan voh mein so gaya tha toh pata nahi chala..

Raavi nodded. Shiva got up.

Shiva : Kartik ka phone aaya tha movie ke liye aur mujhe neend nahi aa rahi thi toh..

Raavi : Hmm

Shiva turned to leave but stopped in his tracks remembering Dhara's Gautam and others words. He looked at Raavi who was already looking at him with puppy eyes trying to convey something. He knew she hadn't told him to leave but he needed some kind of assurance from her.. Raavi on the other hand wanted to say many things to him and didn't wanted him to leave but whenever she tried to show her feelings he just pushed her away.

Raavi : Mujhe na aisi horror movies dekhne ke baad bahot darr lagta hain. Bukhar bhi aata hain kabhi kabhi toh.

Shiva : Hmm

Raavi huffed in anger and lied down on bed and turned to other side. She didn't even looked at him. She just heard the voice of windows being closed. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she closed her eyes but someone wiped it away. She opened her eyes to find Shiva sleeping beside her. She looked at him surprised.

Shiva : Voh tujhe thandi na lage Isliye windows bandh karne gaya tha..

Raavi slightly smiled. Both faced each other.

Raavi : Mein Kartik ke saath kal ghumne ja rahi hoon.. Tujhe aana hain? I mean agar tujhe aana ho toh aa jaana. Anita di bhi aanewali hain..

Shiva paused for a moment and looked at her.

Shiva : Aaunga

Raavi widely smiled. She got scared when she heared a strange voice from outside. Raavi instinctively moved closer to Shiva holding his hand.

Raavi : Shiva koi hainn

Shiva looked at her and smiled.

Raavi : Tu hass raha hain? Mujhe yaha darr lag raha hain aur tu hass raha hain.

Shiva : Raavi koi nahi hain. Soja

Raavi held his hand more tightly and slept. Shiva kept adoring her cute face and dozed to sleep. It was morning when bright sun rays fell on Shiva's face. He opened his eyes to find Raavi infront of him. She had moved to him closer. Their face just a centimetres apart. Her legs laying on his.. Her dupatta scattered away giving him a clear view of a beautiful mole on her cleavage. He had a sudden urge to touch it and caress it. He started moving his hand when she opened her eyes and looked at him. Shiva stopped his movement and looked at her. Raavi moved closer to him. Their nose touching.Shiva closed his eyes as her hands traced down on his neck and she correct her hair curves. She always find his hair cute especially the curls..

Raavi : Voh..Baal theek kar rahi thi.. Shiva tujhe na yeh side ke thode baal katvane chahiye..Bahot mast lag..

Raavi stopped midway.

Raavi : Sorry mein bhul gayi thi ki tune bola tha ki mera tujh par koi hakk nahi hainn..

She got up with a jerk. Shiva looked at her. Prafulla knocked the door. Raavi opened it..

Prafulla : Oh Maara Bhogilal. Shiva tu.. mera matlab hain neeche chalo naashta ready hain.

Shiva : Mein zara dukaan hoke aata hoon. Tujhe Kartik aur Anita ko yahi milta hoon thodi der mein.

Raavi nodded and left to get freshen up. Shiva was on his way back when he smiled remembering all last night moments. He finished some work at store and then entered Pandya Niwas to change clothes.

Krish : Aur bhai? Movie kaisi thi? (Teasingly)

Dhara : Acha kiya jo chala gaya.

Gautam : Aise his ek dusre se baat karo. Shiva tu Raavi ko samaj. Uski feelings ko samaj.

Shiva nods and enters his room but is stopped by Rishita.

Rishita : Acha laga mujhe. Mujhe toh yeh nahi samaj aata ki tumhare mein Itna control power kaise hain? Raavi se dur kaise rehte ho? Raavi se toh apni feelings bilkul control nahi hoti isliye tumhare photo ko taadti rehti hain (laughingly)

Rishita covered her mouth after blurting out.

Shiva : Kya???

Rishita : Kuch nahi. Tum tayar ho jao..

Rishita left. Shiva stood there confused. Slowly he smiled and entered the room. Giggle of two people that is Krish and Rishita could be heard in the background as he smiled. They hi fied each other and went away. Shiva changed his clothes into a sky blue tshirt which was of half sleeves. The tshirt showed his masculine body perfectly. It just fit him perfect! ( if u guys remember he had worn this type of tshirt in initial episode of his entry). He got ready and left the house. All pandya parivaar stood at the entrance folding hands and smiling widely.

Dhara : Almost sab theek ja raha hain. Ab kuch gadbad nahi honi chahiye.

Everyone nods in agreement.