PE {Riley}

We were in sport playing that one game where these tippers have to tag one person before they reach the finish line. If they the tipper doesn't reach their runner, the rest of the people on the line will go with them trying not to get tagged. I ended up getting tagged when they called my name. Tamiana, however ran all the way to the halfway line, letting everyone cross ahead. Instead of tagging everyone who crossed, i looked at Tamiana. His beautiful light brown eyes that reflected the grey clouds. What is this feeling? I don't think I'm straight anymore.
I bet his body's perfect too. Everywhere around his atmosphere is an amazing sports player! I constantly wished I were like him. But I'm not sure if he likes me or not. I heard once that he tried confessing to a boy in his other school, but it didn't turn out well.

"What are you looking at, shorty?" Tamiana teased as I snapped out of my daydream.

"Says the slender man!" I pointed out.

"Riley, get over here!" I heard Mr A shout.

"Good luck shorty! Tamiana spoke quietly. I looked away with a sigh.

It was finally the end of sport and our class sits down quietly on their table. Tamiana is pointing his eyes at me. Why is he acting so sus? After learning about history, Mr A decided that the class should go for some free sport. We all shouted with cheer, except for the lazy girls. The class was practising for the athletics. Tamiana laid down on the fake grass, panting after the long run. I decided to sit down next to him.

"What up, Slenderman?" I started the conversation. With a blink, Tamiana pulled up my shirt exposing my whole body. The other year 6 class came on the oval and were turning away from what was happening.

"That's a nice body you have there, Riley." Tamiana chuckled.
The girl in the other class that I'll call, Paris, was walking past then looking away at the sight of my situation.

"Hold up!"
I heard a loud voice and bright shining light.

"Who the hell are you?" Tamiana asked quickly turning away from me.

"I'm the minor fairy, and I'm here to tell you that people here are minors and mustn't see such thing. I hope you do realise that this behaviour is illegal!"

The minor fairy moved her wand and magic sparkle dust fell on the both of our heads.

"Readers, if you thought this was gonna be an 18+ gay content, then please get out! I bet you're a minor too!"

The minor fairy sparkled away. And never showed up again.

Author:
This wasn't really going as planned but I made this fan fiction  as a joke lmao. It's not canon and it's not to offend anyone. Tamiana and Riley are not together and they're of course, under 18. But I heard in school somewhere that this gay thing happened and decided to make a joke about it. I mean, the two of them were joking in the first place amirite?

Don't take this too seriously and if you come at me, if you know me, I assume you haven't read the end of it.
Have a nice lockdown guys, gals and girls.