Together Forever

"Chanhee, drink your water and take a break!"

I said to Chanhee who has been constantly practising at the dance studio, trying to synchronize his dance to the rhythm of the song he has been playing countless times like a broken recorder.

He chuckled and said, "Hehe~ Sorry. I will take a break now."

Handing him his water bottle, he sat down on the bench next to me and smiled, "I'm just excited to embark on this journey."

I chuckled and patted his head, "As much as I'm excited you are getting the opportunity to compete in the idol show, I don't want you to strain yourself too much."

Chanhee and I have been dating for a year already. Seeing that he is close to his dream of being an idol made me really happy because I knew how much he really wanted to go for this path.

He said, "Once I debut, I will make sure to say your name." I looked at him, confused, "Why though?"

"I want to let the world know you have been my biggest support throughout my journey as a trainee. I want them to know I have the best girlfriend in the world!" He smiled widely.

I got flustered, "E- Eyyy... I am just being the supportive girlfriend I have always been."

He hugged me even though he was covered with sweat, "But you have always been cheering for me. I don't want to let all these go to waste like that."

I giggled, "Alright, trainee Kang Chanhee. I look forward to it then."

Although Chanhee has been all smiles to me, beneath that beautiful smile lies pain and unexplainable struggles. Ever since Chanhee got into an idol competing programme, he has been receiving constant hate for stealing screen times away from other potential trainees. What's more, he was accused of bullying people in school.

It was never true. Chanhee would never do such a thing at all! I have known him for so long to say that, but unfortunately, TV programmes have their ways of twisting the truth to make Chanhee look like the antagonist...

However, Chanhee has been pushing on constantly, ignoring the negativity and focusing mainly on what he was doing.

I would also be giving my constant support to him, going for his performances to cheer him on. I was the one who would shout his name... I would even be the one who accompanies him home when he ends late even if I have work that day.

However, our phone time together began to decrease as Chanhee began to isolate himself from everyone because of all the negativity... because he got accused of something he never did...

He manages to debut in a band, with the help of his friend Seojun who taught him to sing and his burning passion for dance

He manages to debut in a band, with the help of his friend Seojun who taught him to sing and his burning passion for dance. His friends would even take the time to come over to the practice room to celebrate his debut as an idol.