The Beginning(1)

3rd POV:

It was a late summer afternoon while Emerson was sitting in his room reading a book he had just gotten from the local library, wearing his favorite pair of yellow headphones, listening to music not paying attention to all the distractions that may affect his reading. Emerson sighed as he wasn't able to find that motivation he needed to read entirely he felt a bit off so he took his headphones off and got out of bed, walking to the living room.

Emerson looked around at the old yellowish off-white walls and sighed walking over to the old worn-out couch and sat down holding his face in his hands he always felt like this when he tried to forget the past and try to be normal but it seemed impossible when the words from the dark stranger from so long ago still haunted him and he hated every bit of it. He ran his ring finger over a scare. Something that would change everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerson pov:

~flashback~

.

.

.

.

I looked around . . . I remember this place, it was dark and cold and I had goosebumps covering my pale skin all of my friends were screaming for help I could tell their throats hurt and burned as they had been screaming and crying for hours it seemed like. I continued to look for a way out of the place I was in, but I stopped when I heard footsteps that weren't mine, and they were coming up behind me quickly. I started to run as fast as I could as my legs felt like jello already, and it seemed like I wasn't getting anywhere and only running in place on a treadmill. It was only then that I felt cold slender hands grab me and pull me close, I stood still, not wanting to anger the stranger any more than I might have that night. I felt their humid breath against my ear, their chin being so cold I could feel it on my cheek, my mind went blank as the stranger whispered something in my ear I would never forget "this isn't the end Emerson, I will find you again." With that, I was pushed and fell to the ground unconscious.

.

.

.

~end of flash back~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone to making it to the end of the first uplode! It means a lot that you all Hage read the first one and I hope that you guys continue to enjoy it!