2.6

~*~Harmony's POV~*~
"I'm so sorry Ash." I say. I sob inwords and press my face more into my hands. I felt so bad that he got hurt.

"Harmony?" He asks. I slowly look up at him. He steps forward and looks at me still. "It might have hurt me physically," He gestures to his arms and laughs once, "but it didn't hurt me mentally." He takes another step forward. I have to look up at him now.

"Oh sure." I roll my eyes.

"No." He pulls me closer, his big hands holding my hips. "Don't act like that. You do know I'm not a kid, I don't need to be taken care of."

"Yes, but I don't want to hurt you anymore." I look away from his hazel eyes.

"Harmony you don't understand! You're hurting me but having this attitude, avioding me, everything I do! This hurts more than what your dad did to me!" He exclaims. The rain has started to pour down harder.

"Ashton, I have to go back inside-"

"No." He tightens his grip on my waist as I try to turn away.

"Ashton I'm going to get a cold." I narrow my eyes at him. He looks taken aback. "Let go." He sighs, then slowly drops his hands. His fingers rake through his shaggy hair before dropping back into his pockets.

I step back, and I realize what I just did. "Ash, I'm-"

"Nope." He holds up a long finger. "Save it. I've tried. That's all I'll say." He turns around and starts to walk in the rain to the direction of the school. I struggle to find words.

"Ashton I-" He continues walking but holds up a hand. "Wait, but- um- Ashton wai-" I stumble quickly. I run the opposite way towards my house towards the thing I needed more than a home.

*****
>>>Ashton's POV<<<
I put up a hand and continue to walk away. I was stupid to think she'd change. My body still feels warm from me holding onto her. Then I realize that she's come up from behind me and hugged me from behind.

"You're right. I'm sorry. You're right." She digs her face in my shirt, inhaling and exhaling.

I pull her hands apart a little bit so I could turn around to face her in her grasp. She lets go instantly smoothing out her clothes. Her hair is already damp, so I bet mine is too. The rain is falling down heavy now. Everything comes in blurrs, but Harmony comes out a little clearer than most things.

"What am I right about?" I smirk and cross my big arms. She pouts like a kid, her bottom lip sticking out more than her top.

"You're right about what I was doing. It was dumb and I'm sorry. I-I don't know what has gotten into me. But as you were walking away I realized that," She swallows and looks down before continuing, "you're the thing I need most. If I had to choose between anything and you, I would always pick you." She plays with her small hands.

She would choose me over anything.

That's an accomplishment.

I stay silent. The only thing I hear is the rain. I uncross my arms stare at her.

"Ashton also I'm-" I engulf her words into my own mouth, quickly pressing my lips on her own soft ones. My hair is damp and floppy, but she reaches up into it anyways, tugging my head closer to hers.

There is absolutely no space between us.

I break apart and kiss her neck lightly, nibbling at the collar bone. She moans, and I smile against her skin. The rain pours on the both of us, making us look like we just jumped into a pool. I kiss her lips again, moving slowly. He shivers closer to me as I move my hands up her back then down. It feels nice to be kissing the girl I love again.

"Harmony?" I say as we break apart.

"Mm?" She mumbles. Her lips move to mine again and she kisses me quickly, distracting me from what I was going to say.

"Um, oh, would you mind going on a date with me?" I ask slowly. She pulls apart and looks into my eyes.

"Yes!" She squeals and jumps into me for a hug. I lift her off the ground and carry her to her house, smiling on the way. She laughs as she puts her head on my shoulder and rests there while we walk.

______________________
OH MY GOD GUYS OKAY THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE OF THE NIGHT AND I JUST UPDATED LIKE THREE OKAY WOOOOOHOOOOO I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED!!!11!1!11!!!1!!111!! OKAY SO I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS AND JUST UGGH THANKS FOR READING AND EVERYTHING MY BOOK ONLY HAS THREE MORE PARTS BEFORE THE AUTHORS NOTE AND JUST IM SO EXCITED AND UIQGETKYVANGERIGAHEORLIUGOEARHGAOEIHREAOIHRAOIR THANKS FOR READING OKAY LOVE YOU ALL BYE :D <3